FEATURED BY APPLE AS A NEW APP THEY LOVE: ** CURRENTLY $24,99 INSTEAD OF $49,99 **
Stockfolio is an investment app for macOS that will help improve your investment returns by allowing you to research and track interesting stocks and cryptocurrencies. It is extremely easy to set up and the best way to manage and follow your investment portfolio.
* Featured several times by Apple in new Apps we love
* #1 Top Paid Finance app
SOME HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
* Real-time stock quotes from around the world
* Track mutual funds, ETFs, and major stock indices.
* Research and monitor important stock details, and analyze valuable investment fundamentals, such as RoA, RoE, operating cashflow and free cashflow.
... AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES:
* Real-time cryptocurrency quotes in over 200 currency pairs, directly sourced from more than 75 individual exchanges, including Coinbase, Gdax, Kraken, Bitfinex, Gemini, Bitstamp, BitThumb, Poloniex, and others!
* Support for more than 1800 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Bitcoin Cash and Gold, IOTA, Cardano, OmiseGo, and many many more!
* An advanced and powerful, yet simple to use chart.
* Extensive support for technical analysis. Draw customized trend lines.
* Add technical overlays for stocks and crypto, including:
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Bollinger Bands (BB)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic Oscillator
* Zoom in on any area of the chart you find relevant.
* Support for different charting modes: area, line, candlestick and bars.
* Pick the theme that works best for your investment or trading set up: light, dark, improved contrast.
* Easily share your chart and annotations with your fellow traders with a single click, or save the chart to disk.
* Support for both a linear and logarithmic chart scale
* Customized date ranges
* Create one or multiple watchlists
* Watchlists allow you to monitor in realtime the stocks and cryptocurrencies you own, or intend to buy.
* Divide your holdings in one or multiple portfolios.
* Receive a visual overview of the composition and weighting of your portfolio, and its entire overall gain or loss.
* Get a detailed overview of your current positions, plus both the gains and losses on those positions.
* Contains a historical overview of your entered transactions
* Direct integration with various news sources to fetch relevant news data.
* See what other investors are saying about your favorite stock or cryptocurrency through integration with Stocktwits and Twitter.
MENU BAR INTEGRATION
* Quick access to your stocks and cryptocurrencies from anywhere on your Mac.
* Check the current price of your favorite stock directly on the menu bar while you continue with your normal work flow. (You don't even need to click anything!)
TOUCH BAR SUPPORT
* And of course, we support the MacBook Pro touch bar. :)
We currently do not support connecting directly to your brokerage account to trade securities from within the app. It is something we are working on, though!
Have an issue or discovered a crash? Seeing something you don’t like? Do you have some feedback? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll take a look! We are constantly updating our app. App issues will be fixed and your received suggestions might pop up in one of our next updates.
What’s new in v1.5:
* Chart state now persists across app sessions
* Performance improvements
* Various bug fixes, including stock details view
Ratings and Reviews
Finally hit pay dirt!!!
I have tried a couple of different financial programs with portfolio tracking included. I have never been satisfied with the results. I decided to try Stockfolio and immediately took a liking to it! It is super simple to set up. It has been right on the money with current prices every single time I’ve opened the program. I have 2 accounts which do not have a stock symbol. I figured out if I enter the name of the account in the symbol column it will display the name. Stockfolio only gives me the number of shares and total cost. But that is okay. I’m not a micromanager. The developers tell me that cash balances may be coming in the next few program updates. I’ve sent a few questions to the developers and they have quickly responded with positive results. Currently Stockfolio does not have the capability to download transactions but I am told that is on their development roadmap. Stockfolio suits my needs more than I was hoping for!!!
Amazing Portfolio Software for Cryptocurrency & Blockchain!
Ive been looking for a program like this for Mac for 5 years! This is a wonderful tool to keep up with 'all types' of investments; but in the last few updates they have really added amazing support for "Crypto/Blochchain Technology". There isnt a coin or token Ive invested in thats not supported [and thats saying allot; I have a extensive Crypto Portfolio]. They have everything from the main top 100 to obscure and little know coins/tokens… new tokens are aso added very quickly. You can make multiple lists of favorites; there is a news feed for each asset & social media feed; but the portfolio is the impressive part showing your portfolion in graph format by percentage aiding in diversification by asset and value.
I reccomend this to any "Blockchain/Crypto” investor especially; its a tool like no other you can find for a Mac! The value you get for the price is unbelievable [and that cannot be said for most software like this].
RIPOFF. SO OVERPRICED FOR HOW BASIC IT IS. NO API. MANY FAKE 5 STAR REVIEWS BELOW
This app is a complete ripoff. I bought it for $25 assuming it was a comprehensive trading portfolio app yet after using it for a day I wouldn’t buy it for $1. There are half a dozen free apps in the iphone app store that do more for free. There are no features at all, its a just an extremely basic portfolio watchlist, useless for an active or professional trader. For starters, there is no API, so get ready to manually enter every single buy and sell. That right there makes this useless for active or pro traders. Along with no automatic updating of your portfolio, it'snot usuable on multiple devices, not customizable, in fact there are NO PREFERENCES AT ALL! Very slow to update with new coins and rebranding if at all. Plus, worst of all, they don’t have enough exchanges so you can’t even get accurate pricing, which pretty much defeats the purpose of a portfolio app, doesn’t it?
I am certain that many of the 5 star reviews below are obviously fake/ paid-for reviews. Look for reviewers who have only left this one review in their life, a gushing 5 star review for this crap app. No pro trader would ever use this app.
NOT WORTH 1/4 THE PRICE
Developer Response ,
Hi Gregory -- we are sorry you feel this way. However, we are also disappointed to discover that you consider all the features we offer useless.. considering all the other reviews were satisfied and happy customers. We currently support over 80 different exchanges and over 2,000 cryptocurrencies, and are adding more each week.
Would be great if you could reach out to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.