Stockfuse is a highly realistic, virtual stock trading game platform that lets you test trading strategies while competing with other top investors, all in a risk-free environment. You can also follow other traders to keep your finger on the market’s pulse and stay on top of the latest trade ideas.
The Most Realistic Trading Games
• You can trade stocks, ADRs, and ETFs listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ, with free real-time quotes.
• All of our games are compliant with the Federal Reserve’s Regulation T, and use the same real-time margining method used by real brokerages. Our games are so realistic that they are used by Wall Street firms and leading academic institutions.
• We automatically take care of dividends and stock splits, so that your portfolio return is always calculated accurately.
• We use a proprietary Transaction Cost Model to account for execution costs and implementation shortfalls, so that no one can gain an unfair advantage.
• You can compete in multiple games, each with its own rules, trading style, and portfolio.
The Most Social Experience
• In addition to a traditional portfolio view, we show all your trades in a real-time feed.
• It’s easy to comment on your peers’ trades, fostering social engagement and feedback on your trades.
• Stockfuse Chat lets you easily discuss trade ideas and talk about the biggest market news in real time.
Advanced Portfolio Analytics
• Stockfuse provides more than just your returns. We provide a range of advanced portfolio analytics, including Sharpe ratio, risk-adjusted excess returns, even Value-at-Risk!
• You can create multiple watchlists to keep track of securities you’re interested in.
Stockfuse provides a revolutionary candidate evaluation and talent development platform, employing gamification technology to bring skill-based recruitment to the financial services industry. The platform seamlessly integrates trading, psychology, and machine learning techniques to build trading games that automatically generate multi-dimensional profiles for our users, providing unparalleled insights into their investing style, thought processes, engagement levels, and behavioral biases. With a fully automated workflow and a data-driven approach, Stockfuse allows firms to quickly filter through the profiles of a more diverse pool of candidates, improving talent acquisition and retention. Partnering with the world’s largest financial institutions, Stockfuse seeks to bring an equitable and meritocratic approach to recruitment.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
This update includes the following enhancements:
• Per user feedback, additional horizons are now available for stock charts.
• Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you like the app, please leave us a rating in the App Store, and keep sending us feature requests!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Idea but misses the mark
I wish I could give this app a 5 star review. Problems are in the following areas:
- App hasn’t been updated to include IPOs
- Creating new games / portfolios is not intuitive and difficult
- App doesn’t cache requests so if you lose internet connection while making a buy/sell, the app is useless
- Missing an index where you can track others’ performance (see if you’re beating your friends)
Great game for newbies to the market
I would recommend this game to any one who is/wants to learn about the stock market because it uses all the aspects of real trading with none of the risks of losing real money. The one problem is that when you by a stock before or after hours, your trade opens at what the stock opens at, not what you bought it at.
I like the chat feature but when I try to leave a chat it goes away only until I refresh it. Please fix this I don't want to get notifications I don't care about.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Slope Labs LLC
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slope Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.