Take your options trading to the next level. Calculate your expected profit and theoretical prices on any option contract with your own trade price and full control over implied volatility.
Find and edit option contracts with StockOrbit's options profit calculator to gain a visual understanding of your trades. StockOrbit provides you with the likely profit/loss of your trade and how your trade is affected by different stock prices, implied volatility, and time decay.
Research any stock to make educated trades with upcoming earnings, financials, insider trades, institutional holdings, stocks order flow book, and many more analytics tools. Let StockOrbit simulate volatility crush due to earnings!
Follow your performance with portfolio tracking in your profile, with having the history of your trades at your fingertips! StockOrbit is the first in the industry to combine your trades into a single breakdown.
- Delayed option data with bid prices and implied volatility that is editable by you
- Equity prices for during the day, pre-market and post-market.
- Simulation provides both a graph and table style visualization
- Select past and future dates
- Provide multiple custom watchlists for your favorite tickers
- Add contracts to your personalized profile
- View how the Greeks change with different dates and prices
- View the options break down for different scenarios
- Research upcoming earnings to plan your trade
- Read a company's earnings report and income statements
- Visualize insider trades and institutional holdings
- Follow the live breakdown of the stocks order book during market hours
- Practice your trading with StockOrbits paper trading, where StockOrbit combines your trades into a single breakdown for better tracking
Predict what your contract will be the next day for earnings, news, or any other event with StockOrbit's options simulator!
StockOrbit does NOT provide the user functionality for trading and is not an ADVICE application. StockOrbit provides the end-user with information regarding options in the market. The end-user can use this information in their trading strategy.
StockOrbit tries to simulate to the best of its ability how options contracts are priced. However, StockOrbit can't simulate the price 100% due to market conditions. Please use this information accordingly.
StockOrbit Subscription includes:
- Adding more than one contract to your profile
- Create more than 2 custom watchlists
- Seeing breakevens and chance of profit %'s
- Having the ability to simulate past dates
- Viewing expected moves
- Access to all financial data
- Stock order flow
- All insider trades
- All institutional holdings
- Help support the continued development of StockOrbit
Submit bugs and improvement suggestions to email@example.com.
Follow @stockorbit on Twitter for live updates.
What's new in StockOrbit 17.0:
- Added max pain
- Added an x-axis for the graphs
- Merged the financials onto a single graph
- Fixed some crashes when searching for a ticker
- Added free trial for StockOrbit Gold
- Fixed layouts on the iPhone Pro models
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for Options Traders
Such a useful tool for options trading. With all the greeks involved even Russel Crowe in A Beautiful Mind would struggle to quickly figure how daily stock price movements effect the value of his options contracts. This app does it all for you and for a small monthly fee it also allows you to keep a portfolio of all your current options so that you can stay on top of them by quickly running different price change scenarios as the market changes. The app developer stays on top of updates and is constantly adding new features. 10/10 would recommend!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your kind words! Please continue to send me feedback either via email or discord!
Great app, the best for Options beginner and expert
Stockorbit is perhaps one of the best apps that helps both a new and experienced options trader to figure out the Greeks with ease. Brilliant analysis and so easy to use, not just that the developer himself will explain the nitty gritty to you with a 1-1 session. Great work and highly recommendable, lots of new things are coming, that’s what I see. Keep it up and happy to have this product.
I am new to options trading and I found this app to be an extremely useful tool. I have already relied on it a lot for quickly searching up contract expirations. I use this app side by side while trading. I have the subscription plan for the unlimited searches, since I make a numerous amount of searches per trading session. Love this app, highly recommend for the novice and experienced trader.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StockOrbit LLC
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, StockOrbit LLC
- In-App Purchases
- StockOrbit Silver $14.99
- StockOrbit Gold $24.99
- Yearly Subscription $89.99
- Add 10,000 USD $0.99
- Add 100,000 USD $7.99
- Add 250,000 USD $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.