It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.
See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status report mail or push notification.
Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.com (free)
- Quotes for Austrian, Belgian, British (UK), Canadian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Portfolio Monitor will monitor entire portfolios and alert when stocks drop or Death Cross/Golden Cross occurs.
- Export to Excel
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq100, Dax, S&P500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF.
- Receive daily/weekly reports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices.
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- Portfolio Monitor that will monitor an entire portfolio
- RSI (Relative Strength Index)
- SMA (Simple Moving Averages)
- Alerts on Golden Cross / Death Cross
- See development since any given date since 1. january 2000.
- Optional password protection.
Why should you use the Stock portfolio app?
You may wonder why you should use The Stock Portfolio app, now that your bank or broker has a decent app that gives a pretty overview of your portfolio.
Your bank may often be a good place to find the current value of your portfolio. But, you should also be interested in knowing how your portfolio performs over time. And, it's important to include gains and losses from sold stocks, income and expenses, currency exchange etc - and this is exactly where The Stock Portfolio app will help you. By just spending a few minutes registering buys and sells, the app will provide an overview of the development, automatically including currency exchange gains/losses from foreign stocks. If you also decide to input yields, fees, tax etc. you will get a complete overview that you can use to improve your trading.
- Christian Hessenbruch
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bastaware
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.