The Trading Game is a one-of-a-kind learning and simulation game that introduces you to the world of Forex (Foreign Exchange), the stock market, cryptocurrency, commodities, and ETF trading.
It is an AD-free, risk-free, fun and simple-to-use learning application for beginners! Become a virtual investor with $10,000 and see if you can double, or even 10x, your investment.
It offers a user-friendly guide with rich illustrations, pro-trading tips and expert strategy examples that will gently induce novice traders and beginners to master the currency exchange market in a fun and easy manner. You will learn the best times when to trade forex, understand what influences the currency rate fluctuations and much more. This knowledge can be put to test in our fun quiz and you can make it more interactive by using our virtual in-game $$ and trade on the forex stock market simulator. This interesting game ranks the best forex brokers and displays them in a dynamic leaderboard as you compete with friends and people worldwide.
******************** APP FEATURES ********************
- Why trade forex, basics, how to reach charts, examples, tips & more
- Fun graphics, expert tips and pro-strategy
- Live Stock Market Trading Simulator With Real-Time Rates Virtual Trading $$$
- Line & Candlesticks chart
- Stop Loss & Take Profit
- Full Trading History & Statistics
- Diversified Trading Portfolio
- FOREX: EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CAD, ZAR, TRY, MXN ,AUD, CNY, NZD, CHF
- Most popular STOCKS: Apple, Google, Nike, Tesla, Exxon, Disney, Microsoft, XIAOMI, Amazon, Spotify, Netflix, Snapchat and more
- Cannabis Stocks: CGC, CRONOS, TILRAY
- COMMODITIES: Crude Oil, Gold Copper, Gas, Platinum, Silver
- Indexes: NASDAQ, S&P500, GER30
- CRYTPOCURRENCY: Bitcoin,Ethereum, EOS, MONERO, RIPPLE, LITECOIN, NEO
- Interactive & Fun Quiz on currency exchange & stock trading
- 413+ questions at various levels
BROKERS including SOCIAl TRADING BROKERS
- Competition with Friends & Users Worldwide
- Daily, Weekly & Overall Rankings
- FXCM, Etoro, Tradeo, Fxpro, XM, DukasCopy, FXTM, EasyMarkets, Plus500
- “Personalized Profile” to check your stock market game results & set new, higher records
- Account Balance Allocation info
- Friendly and Easy-to-Understand User Interface
Please Note: “Trading Game” is made by professionals experienced in stock trading, binary options and currency exchange.
We are constantly working hard on making the “Trading Game” app better and more useful for you. We need your constant support to get going. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you!
*15 second time frame added
Ratings and Reviews
One small requested feature
I love the app overall, but there’s only a small problem I have with it. I’d like there to be an option to put a specific amount of simulated money in shares, crypto, trades etc. additionally, I often forget what my initial investment was and what multiplier I had placed which is why I’m also recommending an option where you can see them after you’ve placed your order. You have already done pretty good and I don’t expect app development to be easy, but I’m more than sure you guys are able to make these additions.
It’s Alright (Edited)
A lot of this app is really good, and I think it is an amazing tool! Maybe it could be better if there was an introduction to indicators/oscillators. Also, I’ve noticed that whenever you buy a certain stock, material, currency (pair), it makes you open at a position higher than what it’s actually worth if you’re buying, and it makes you open at a position lower than what it’s worth when you’re selling. This really isn’t that big of a deal in the long term although in a trading battle, this is a very big deal. A stock will not move past that point within 10 minutes, so it makes it super hard to go positive in a trading battle.
Re: I have asked about a few bugs now by sending in reviews via the home screen of the app, and I have yet to receive any confirmation that they’ve even accessed the problem. This app has remained almost the exact same since I started using it; there has been no changes to it and there are some bugs that still haven’t been fixed. -1 star, I would really like it if you guys would pay more attention to your reviews.
Read aloud Option
Just one suggestion could be the Read Aloud option in the app. I am on my iPad so maybe there’s some issue there but I’m not able to highlight and select read aloud. Also while learning , it’d be nice to see a history of, say your last 3 trades. You can learn from them instead just the one chance. It’d be helpful but honestly this app is freaking awesome. Thank you guys.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Agents 007
- 62.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Trading Game Inc