** See why Apple selected Stocks Live in App Store Essentials Money Management **
- The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2016. Thebalance.com
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 - About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Free sync & trade with major brokers .
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto-refresh every 20 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart).
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that works.
- Twitter integration.
- Unlimited watch lists (tested with more than 10,000 stocks per watch list!). Easily create watch lists with as many stocks as you want.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar. In-app purchase required.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Fast and smooth user interface. Optimized for the Retina display and iOS 9, and takes full advantage of the new multicore processing power of the iPad and the iPhone.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- View the US stock market grouped by sector and industry.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates*, Dividend History*, Competitors*, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection with Touch ID.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
-- MANY THANKS TO
- The Special Advisers Team:Yuri Belorusets and Yoni Miller.
- The Eagle-Eyed Man (also French translation): Pierre Louveaux.
- Japanese Translation: Mayumi Takeda.
- Portfolio Advisor: Dr. Shehab Marzban
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app.
• Adding Analyst Ratings and Price Target (by TipRanks) in the Numbers View.
• Double tap on the Tradergram view will select all the range.
• Fixing issue when the change of price is more than a (-/+)1000.
Ratings and Reviews
Stocks Live is the real deal. It has evolved over the years becoming more full featured. Many of the others are junk.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words and continuous support.
The app seems well put together and has what I need.....well except for the ability to connect to Ameritrade. Nothing I could find before I purchased listed the supported brokers. This would seem to be an important thing to know before one buys the app. Assumed that Ameritrade would be there as it’s one of the largest around.
App may be great but if you can’t connect to your brokerage it’s just a another ticker/watchlist app.
Response to developer: I don’t have iPhone X so I couldn’t have seen the list. Since you are touting broker connectivity I’d suggest putting the list in the product description.
Not sure how I can put more than 1 star since I paid $59 bucks for the functionality of free apps. I’ll add 1 more because you responded. As I said, it may be great but I can’t use it as intended. Already removed it....No hard feelings....just facts.
2nd response: thanks for the response. I don’t doubt that it’s not in your ability to change. Not having that information available was my problem. Good luck with the app... there are a number of people it works for.
Developer Response ,
Hi Roos63, we have the list of brokers in our App Store snapshot (if you have iPhone X because App Store allow up to 10 pictures). We use TradeIt company for the sync operation, it is used by all the apps in the App Store. TD has an issue in their API they are working on it, they are big company as you said and the bigger the slower. We have all our personal account with TD and eventually they will move their asses and do the API and we will all be happy. It is also unfair if you understand what we wrote to have a 1 star, you are killing us and no one is benefiting from that, if we die, your money you invested in our app will die too. Help us so we survive, we are ONE man show, working harder than those big companies. Thank you for understanding.
**** update, Dec 7th. TD is coming soon. I will personally notify you ASAP. I can’t wait as our investment is there too. Best
Awesome stock app a must buy
Best stock app, best and most responsive developer. Every update just makes this app better, now even support for crypto currency.
I love the stock market and have many stock apps, but this is my go to app. There is so much information, all in one place with everything you need. Charts, dividends, heat maps, decliners, advancers. It's a great app, worth every penny, and the developer keeps adding more. The developer is very responsive. Definitely a must buy if you trade stocks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for updating your review. Happy Trading!
- Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- 133.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cinnamon Mobile LLC 2015
- In-App Purchases
- The Market Sniper eBook $1.99
- How To Trade A Small Account To A Large Account With Stocks And Options $0.99
- The World’s Best Technical Indicator: The Ichimoku Cloud $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.