Stocks Live+ Best Stock Market 4+
Realtime portfolio tracker app
Cinnamon Mobile LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
- TD Ameritrade sync**.
- Compare Feature**.
- Stocktwits Integration**.
- The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2020. Thebalance.com
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 - About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Integration with TipRanks SmartScore and price target.
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Cryptocurrency support, 6000+ alt coin.
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto-refresh every 15 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart)**.
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that work.
- Native Twitter & Evernote integration.
- Unlimited watch lists.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar**.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates**, Dividend History**, Competitors**, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Upcoming dividends payment for up to a year using our AI algorithm.
- Portfolio tagging (for groups and family management).
- Allocation by many keys, sectors, industries and more.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection with Touch ID.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation and ARR.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
You can buy all the features with one payment but you can have subscription as well.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.stocksliveapp.com/termsofuse.html
Many hats by: Heeva Parsi
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app, really.
• Updating news sources view.
• 200MA and 50MA are back to free users.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific additions to an already great App
I've been using this app for a long time and it was by far the best way to understand any day's market in 30 seconds, I had different portfolios in different watch lists, so I could guesstimate how I'm doing, it always had a lovely user interface, the strategies are a great way to get investment ideas, but I had to use other apps, usually my brokers' apps to see my portfolio. No More! The new portfolio feature in this update is the best I could find in any app, on the iPhone or on my computer, it shows my performance against the market so I don't feel like a genius when i'm making money while the market is going higher and vice versa, but the killer unique feature is the instant tax day counter. The counter on the bottom rightt of a stock's screen, shows how many days are left before the trade becomes a long term capital gain, which makes a huge difference for tax savings, I invest in stocks for months, and I did sell a few positions only to discover I should have waited 2 more weeks and saved myself a substantially larger tax bill, this feature by itself is worth hundreds of dollars. The developer is awesome, he responds to support emails in minutes, and I like the new logo:) what can I say, I'm a fan of this app, it just works so well I can't see how to not be a fan. If there's one app for your stock monitoring this was it, with the new portfolio feature, this has become the only app I use for stocks on my iPhone.
Developer Response ,
Hi iInvestor, thanks for all those years!
Best place to look for stocks
Stocks Live is by far the best place to comb through if you are trying to look for a stock. There are different categories to look through. The customizable heat maps are nice. It is very easy to look through potentially interesting stocks, ETFs and commodities to see what looks good. The news and metrics are right here to quickly determine if the stock is worth while.
Being able to have the consolidated information in one place and well presented is outstanding. There are multiple purchase add-ons that seem obnoxious at first but it does give a much lower threshold to enter into a very useful tool. I have made much more money from finding positive investments from this app than what I’ve spent. The more I’ve earned from the app, the more I’ve invested in this tool.
I love great tools and for finding places to invest this is by far the best I’ve found.
One thing I thought of that could be interesting is to have a view within the stock for what searches that the stock appeared. It could only be the ones being monitored or all but it might be an interesting view. Possibly have a view along with Zach’s ranks and color bulls and bears lists and be able to click to view into the list further.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you very much for your kind words and thoughtful review. We really appreciate taking your time reviewing our work and happy you are finding out tool useful to you. We are user#1 and we make money using our tools and we love to hear the same for our users.
New issue with recent update (but still a great app)
**new issue, there are no premarket changes showing anymore, and the average volume in the numbers page is blank. The bid and ask are showing as 0.00. I’ve deleted and reinstalled, same issue. Will know when market opens if the issues persist past premarket. Hope to see it fixed soon! Thank you! (update 1: this is only for iPad version, the phone version I just checked and is working perfectly. Phew!)
—- Great app, as it has always been. Most recent updates are great, but the big reasons to own this app are somewhat hidden. The ability to have a watchlist and a separate group of “portfolios” which is really powerful as a watchlist that tags the price when you started tracking it. Also, the heatmap view is the only way I’m able to manage a portfolio of more then 10 positions. Looking on Webull or TOS at a big list is cumbersome. Seeing it all, simply red to green, gives you places to focus your attention and the rest you can easily put on the side burner. The simple lime charts on the numbers view have a Y axis that must be some sort of support/resistance because they change based on the chart you’re looking at and match up with Fibonaccis quite often. Better then any simple line charts for spotting patterns like ascending triangles and pennants, etc. Tons of scanners, pretty nice! New ones all the time. Haven’t used the stocktwits thing yet but I’m sure I will. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Data is fixed in 29.5.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Heat Map & Heart visualization $19.99
- Everything Discounted $89.99
- Gurus' Portfolios $15.99
- 450+ Scanners $49.99
- Real Time Quotes $29.99
- Earnings Estimates $19.99
- Pro unlimited access $99.99
- Dividend History $19.99
- ETFs Top Holdings $15.99
- Competitors $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.