- TD Ameritrade sync**.
- Compare Feature**.
- Stocktwits Integration**.
- The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2020. Thebalance.com
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 - About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Integration with TipRanks SmartScore and price target.
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Cryptocurrency support, 6000+ alt coin.
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto-refresh every 15 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart)**.
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that work.
- Native Twitter & Evernote integration.
- Unlimited watch lists.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar**.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates**, Dividend History**, Competitors**, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Upcoming dividends payment for up to a year using our AI algorithm.
- Portfolio tagging (for groups and family management).
- Allocation by many keys, sectors, industries and more.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection with Touch ID.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation and ARR.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
You can buy all the features with one payment.
Terms of Service: https://www.stocksliveapp.com/termsofuse.html
Many hats by: Heeva Parsi
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app, really.
• Fix for the in-app purchases being randomly forgotten.
• Remove the portfolio setting icon and adding the setting to the top right menu.
• Earnings view in the portfolio had bad coloring, now the header have better contrast.
Ratings and Reviews
Time And Money Saving App
This app is just phenomenal. It saves me more time than I can explain without writing a 10 page review. In short you don’t have to have 8 tabs open trying to remember were you were last. This is an “ALL-IN-ONE” app...you don’t have to juggle around the web looking for info it’s all here in this app. I have Trade Ideas and still use this app more. I use TI’s for the A.I. But always seem to come back to this app for the wealth of info..in one spot. Hope I explained well. Good trading to all and have a great new year. Mark
Developer Response ,
Your review captures exactly what we feel when we trade. We use TD Thinkorswim but when it comes to research, reading tweets or finding picks, we use Stocks Live, it is why we built it and why we are thrilled you share the impression.
Thanks for your time reviewing our work and we are always open for enhancements so let us know when you have something in mind.
The app seems well put together and has what I need.....well except for the ability to connect to Ameritrade. Nothing I could find before I purchased listed the supported brokers. This would seem to be an important thing to know before one buys the app. Assumed that Ameritrade would be there as it’s one of the largest around.
App may be great but if you can’t connect to your brokerage it’s just a another ticker/watchlist app.
Response to developer: I don’t have iPhone X so I couldn’t have seen the list. Since you are touting broker connectivity I’d suggest putting the list in the product description.
Not sure how I can put more than 1 star since I paid $59 bucks for the functionality of free apps. I’ll add 1 more because you responded. As I said, it may be great but I can’t use it as intended. Already removed it....No hard feelings....just facts.
2nd response: thanks for the response. I don’t doubt that it’s not in your ability to change. Not having that information available was my problem. Good luck with the app... there are a number of people it works for.
3rd response. I see that Ameritrade support is coming. That was in December.... how soon is soon?
Developer Response ,
We replied to you many times and we mentioned we had implemented the TD, the only app in the store that did the integration. Can you please update your review to reflect what is happening.
I will forever shamelessly shill this app
This is honestly the best app if you’re even somewhat serious about investing and trading. They offer a basic without all the bells and whistles that’s free, and even that is still the second best financial app. The dev puts love and sweat into this app, and it’s updated at least once a month with a new feature or improvements. The only negative is that this app is so feature rich, the tutorial and help website needs some updating
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable suggestion, we will work more on tutorials. Point taken.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cinnamon Mobile LLC
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Cinnamon Mobile LLC 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Numbers View $9.99
- Multiple News View $4.99
- Hot Scanners $9.99
- Extended Profile View $0.99
- Enhanced Watch List $4.99
- Crypto Scanners $9.99
- Compare & Excel Data Export $49.99
- TD Ameritrade Sync $19.99
- New IPO View $4.99
- Stocktwits Integration $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.