Shop at a Stockwell store, manage your Stockwell account, and view your receipts.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love Stockwell
While still in its early stages, Stockwell stores (accessed from this app) are super clutch. Whenever I need a snack or have run out of dish soap or something I can just walk down to my building’s lobby and get what I want or need. Super convenient. Plus, I like that I can request items and I’ve even noticed some things I’ve requested have started showing up!
Honestly I dig it
It’s in my apartment building and, try as I might to hate it with my cold hipster heart, I actually find it really convenient and useful. My only problem is when I forget to close the door and walk away but that’s not their problem it’s mine.
App UI needs help
1. No way to scan a credit card to make it easy to add (Uber/Lyft/ apple do this) takes 30 seconds to type in, 2 seconds to scan.
2. Multiple people have tried #280 (which is in your picture on the sign, or the actual number, which is hard to find.
3. You don't need a number to type in, just use blootooth proximity or NFC.
4. It's not clear if I have to lock this after or just walk away.
5. Dubai Airport pricing... Hecka expensive
6. Your marketing didn't get off to a good start. Lol. Everyone who tried this before me was like cool idea, terrible marketing, too expensive to use regularly.
It's a nice try though! I feel it can get much easier to use and with volume the prices will hopefully become acceptible.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.