Shop at a Stockwell store, manage your Stockwell account, and view your receipts.
We've updated the look and feel of our app.
Ratings and Reviews
Came in handy, but.....
Stockwell came in handy when I was very thirsty but too sleepy to drive to the drug store. Price for beverages were good, didn’t notice for anything else. BUT
There were two drunk guys in the lobby fascinated with the stockwell greeting from me unlocking it and walked right up to the machine after I walked away. I’m not sure if they opened the shelf once more and took things right after I walked away. The app doesn’t let me know whether or not I’ve closed door properly.. which I’m now nervous about.
Step Into The Future
First off Thank you sooo much who ever created this idea and app. This has vastly changed my life. When I downloaded the app and used it to get munchie snacks I was just amazed at how SIMPLE this whole process was. I entered number open door take what I need and close door done I walk away. That’s how it should be. I love how I have a mini store just 50ft away from where I live these Stockwell people are a godsend it was sooo cool when I opened the door and it greeted me it felt so exclusive like I was at a 5 star hotel mini bar and the prices were super reasonable. Like 1.70 for a coke. I love it as a result I’m going to be a big time client
App UI needs help
1. No way to scan a credit card to make it easy to add (Uber/Lyft/ apple do this) takes 30 seconds to type in, 2 seconds to scan.
2. Multiple people have tried #280 (which is in your picture on the sign, or the actual number, which is hard to find.
3. You don't need a number to type in, just use blootooth proximity or NFC.
4. It's not clear if I have to lock this after or just walk away.
5. Dubai Airport pricing... Hecka expensive
6. Your marketing didn't get off to a good start. Lol. Everyone who tried this before me was like cool idea, terrible marketing, too expensive to use regularly.
It's a nice try though! I feel it can get much easier to use and with volume the prices will hopefully become acceptible.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.