“Your stuff, organized."
Make the most of your space, your stuff, and your time with StoFlex Storage Organizer application.
StoFlex application enables you to organize, view, and locate stored possessions:
• Capture information on stored items, including photos;
• Assign items to preset or custom storage locations;
• Tag items with preset or custom categories;
• Take notes on items’ condition, content, and other details.
Our Storage Organizer application answers the what, where, and when questions on things you store with these features:
• Photo Documentation: photograph stored possessions – link photos to individual items or filled containers;
• Category Tags: organize items into categories using preset tags, or create custom tags;
• Shared View: sync mobile devices within your family, business, or group – then everyone can view what’s stored;
• Item Search: search for any item by description, location, category, or photo.
We need your help!
StoFlex is excited to find that people are using our app in new and creative ways.
Send us feedback on how you use StoFlex to solve your storage problems.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
++ Easy to get started, easy to use.
++ Search function is right on the front page.
-- Search function only works on exact names (Item is called "Bobbys Bike." When I ran a search for "Bike," app says 'No Results Found'
++ No limit (?) on # of rooms / locations
-- Location names are limited to alpha-characters (you can't say "Bobby's Room" you have to say "Bobbys Room").
-- Item names are limited to alpha-characters (you can't say "Vintage Toys & Games" you have to say "Vintage Toys and Games").
-- Item names are limited to 20 characters (you can't say "Vintage Toys and Games," it's too long).
Daughter was able to identify what she needed to be sent to her new apartment after summer sublease that required most of her things to be kept at home. Had pictures of item location in the house and identification on what to send to school. Made the process simple and easy to use.
At least it was free ... 👎🏼
Saved 6 locations, with items & details pictures, the works... then the app locked me out & I had to log back in... I had set up my email & password...No big deal...Except when I came back in EVERYTHING GONE.... boxes already packed... and I have to choose between either opening up the boxes and seeing what’s inside, or we’re just gonna play a nice big guessing game... which is one of the reasons people get an app like this in the first place....what a waste of time...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.