stoic can help you live a happier and more tranquil life. you will learn stoicism philosophy and how to cope with stress.
get your daily mental health tracker companion for mood tracking, journaling, meditations, and reflection. it analyses your emotive influences and gives you insights on how to be happier and more productive.
WHY DO YOU NEED A MENTAL HEALTH TRACKER?
we all experience a complex range of emotions every single day. whether we are feeling positive or negative — both of which are completely natural, of course — it is essential that we have a clear understanding of our emotional states if we are to achieve self-actualization.
stoicism is a philosophy of leaders, as Tim Ferriss put it:
• become happier and more productive
• become less emotionally reactive
• become a better, kinder person
• become better at resolving conflicts
MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINE.
• start a perfect day with a personalized morning routine. prepare for your daily activities so that nothing can surprise you during the day.
• reflect on your actions in the evening to develop as a human being. get better every day.
• journaling. clear your mind, express your thoughts, set goals and be more grateful with guided journaling.
• negative visualization. discover how many things you have in your life that you should be grateful for. things you take for granted. achievements that you forgot a long time ago. you are luckier and more privileged than you think.
• meditation. an unguided session of meditation with background sounds and timed chimes.
• breathing. deep calm and box breathing options.
• quotes. read and save your favorite inspiring quotes from stoic philosophers, Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha.
• dear setting. a way of overcoming hard decisions in life introduced by Tim Ferriss. it will help you be less afraid of taking action.
• thought exercise. stoic interpretation of CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.) whenever you feel strong negative emotions, try to put corresponding thoughts here. you may notice, that your feelings were caused by your thoughts, and after a small shift in the way of thinking, you can experience a significant uplift of your mood.
• history. browse your old entries or filter them with particular questions. see how your responses change over time and find patterns to help you in your personal development.
• privacy. protect your entries and journals with a password.
• iCloud. synchronize your data with other multiple devices and keep a backup of your precious thoughts on your personal iCloud storage.
• HealthKit integration for mindful minutes and showing your activity in trends.
• stoic wisdom. Learn the most practical philosophy that will help you survive in high-stress environments. Meditate on quotes by Marcus Aurelius and Seneca and conquer your ego.
• learn philosophies. with quotes from Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha you can learn Tao, Buddhism, and Catholic approaches to life.
• and remember "we suffer more in imagination than in reality" - Seneca
• stoic offers $29.99/year auto-renewing subscription.
• the pricing is for customers in the US. pricing in other countries may vary.
• payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• your subscription to stoic will automatically renew unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. you can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your iTunes Store account setting. any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a stoic premium subscription.
if you don’t choose to purchase stoic premium, you can still use stoic for free.
terms & conditions: http://stoicroutine.com/terms-and-conditions/
• previous update introduced a dark mode.
• this update will improve the stability of history screens
• privacy and faq. screens with an explanation of how we protect your data. stoic asks questions about personal life and mental health, and i feel obligated to explain transparently and jargon-free that all data, responses, journals are safe.
have a great week,
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, life-changing! This app has so much potential — a bright future.
I’m blown away by the beautiful functionality and style of this app. In a time of self-coddling exceptionalism, I find the truthful and minimalist way of Stoicism to be an oasis to during this age of narcissism. I want to develop my character by persisting in doing the simple everyday things that are hard for me; and to treat the people in my life better, by being more thoughtful and reflective of all the ways I impact people in my life. The questions asked in this journaling app helps me to do exactly that, and I really appreciate it. The responsiveness of the developer shows a kind of rare caring, which will surely inspire a community around this app. The messaging feature promises interesting ways to incorporate philosophy, natural language processing and ML. It is a beautifully modern way to deliver lessons in classical philosophy in more pragmatic and interactive, bite-sized chunks — with the potential for location-awareness and habit tracking for really grounding philosophy into lived experience. As an educator with a philosophy background, a software developer and product manager, I am so excited for this app - and I can’t wait to see what it turns into over the next year. I hope that I can be involved in some way as a volunteer and enthusiast.
Developer Response ,
SpiritKaizen, I wish I could reply to your review in the same beautiful way that You complemented Stoic. Unfortunately, I’m not skilled enough :)
Nevertheless, I really deeply appreciate your support, and kind words, and I will do my best to meet your expectations.
I would be honored if you could guide me with your advice on future features, If you wish to have access to beta builds, please ping me at email@example.com
Have a great day,
I’ve always strived to set my goals and intentions for the day and reflect on them in the evening but have always struggled to keep up with it. There is something about Stoic that makes me feel a sense of peace and motivation when I open it. Every aspect of it is incredible, from the daily quotes from Stoic philosophers and the Buddha (my philosophies of choice) to answering the questions I set each morning & night, doing a visualization or meditation within the exercises, and even to the minimalistic UI and animations. Everything fits and everything makes me want to use the app more and more, which in this case is actually a good thing. Stoic is as far from pseudo-psychology as you can get. It’s pretty simple: If you setup your daily questions and just do what the app was built for. Twice a day. If you use it and apply it it will change your life. No question. The app is perfect, so it’s up to you if you want to follow it. If you do, good luck! I’ll be right there with you.
Solid way to mobilize
Sometimes it’s good to make time to really see what it is you’re doing and why you’re doing it and what you’d like to do differently. A lot of the time though it’s difficult to take a good look at it all and find a way to ask the right questions and be impartial in helping ourselves to feel resolved and capable to take on whatever it is that we are presented with. This app is a tool to ask yourself good questions about what’s important to you to and hear what it is you have to say about how and why you live the way you do. This app makes it easy to record and review your answers to the challenges you face and what your answers to them were. A lot of people would like to journal and find it difficult to make time for and I enjoy that this app provides the benefits of journaling in a way that is easy and effective. It also is pleasant visually and easy to interact with. Good stuff.
- Maciej Lobodzinski
- 61.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © stoic app inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stoic Premium $4.49
- Stoic Premium $29.99
- Stoic Premium $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.