Stomped! combines the best parts of snowboarding and skateboarding into one premium package. Carve your way through beautiful mountain landscapes, nose-slide across stormy peaks, and kickflip over deadly chasms.
Find your flow as you chain together massive combos at breakneck speed but don’t forget to STOMP the landing! Stomped! will get your heart pounding as you launch over massive gaps and flip through countless beautiful locations.
• A powder surf inspired trick system - Flicks, grind & grabs like you’ve never seen. It’s the best parts of skateboarding and snowboarding combined!
• Intricately designed, replay-able levels full of unique elements to keep things fresh on every run
• A revolutionary swipe control system designed for mobile. Pull off the sickest tricks, grinds and manuals with ease!
• Stomped features dynamic lighting and weather—shredding has never looked this good!
• Combo based score system.It’s all about keeping that flow and chaining together massive tricks to max your score!
>> MORE FEATURES <<
• 36 thrilling levels across 6 extraordinary mountains - Shred beautiful mountainsides, carve through blizzards and even launch over lava!
• 9 Unique challenges per level - become a master of the slopes!
• 6 playable characters – Ride in the style that best suits you!
• Awesome chill-hop soundtrack from DavidCutterMusic.com
• Cloud save support - Play on multiple devices and keep your progress in sync.
• Premium experience – Pay once for the full game. No IAPS & no ads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Raged at First but Post Learning Curve a Good Game
Edit2: I finally figured it out and can finally start enjoying the game. I want more people playing so that there is an online community. Basically no one out there is playing this yet.
Edit: I gave it another star because there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Heel press is your friend. I finally broke into the next stage.
I would actually prefer to give 3.5 stars but I don’t have that option. I feel that 4 is being too generous. I like the concept of the game and the music is nice. My main gripe is the controls. I feel that playing on my device it is way too hard for me to get to gold star on any of the starting levels. I understand the concept ok. Maybe you should tweak the controls so that I can press more easily and do more tricks and earn the last stubborn 3 stars to move on to the next world. To be honest the control issue makes this feel more like a beta. I love Noodlecake tho. Also for the love of Pete please make a ssg4. That blitz game kinda sucked.
Developer Response ,
If you finish the first set of levels, you'll unlock the Easy Challenges. This will give you a lot more stars to unlock the next pack with!
We'll be adding the ability to tweak the controls to your own liking in the next update!
Thanks for #StompingTheMountain with us
I’ve been beta testing this game for what seems like years now and I’m ecstatic that it’s finally out. The controls are simple yet challenging, the levels are creative and fun, and the music is absolutely amazing. I haven’t heard all the songs I know and love from the beta (I hope they all made it 🤞), but the new tracks are so good. If you enjoy doing tricks and like the challenge of upping your score, this game is a no brainer. Worth every penny. 🙌
4 stars downgraded from 5
So I’ve completed all the challenges and should have all the stars but something isn’t updating so I can’t unlock the final guy. Achievements aren’t showing as complete either. Emailed the developer like he requested and haven’t seen any changes or updates.
Original review below:
Really enjoying the gameplay at this point. Very smooth. The challenges add replay value to the boards and there’s a lot of diversity there. Having some issues where the game isn’t recognizing that some challenges are complete and it isn’t tallying all my stars as a result. A few of the slide challenges on cloud canyon levels seem like they won’t recognize perfect slides and can’t be completed. I’ve got the #1 score on every board at the moment so I hope they listen and get that cleaned up. All in all a really nice effort that I enjoy replaying. Soundtrack is a blast as well!
Developer Response ,
Hiya resting27! Congrats on being #1 on the Leaderboards, thats absolutely amazing!
If you can email email@example.com I can help get them issues sorted asap!
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 324.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Noodlecake Studios Inc
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.