Now you have a personal lawyer at your fingertips to help you end harassment from credit and debt collection agencies. Stop Calls Get Cash connects you with the resources and legal help you need to get the pay-off you deserve for illegal phone harassment.
It’s common for debt and credit collections agencies to break federal TCPA and FDCPA laws when they call consumers at work, home or on a cell phone. Stop Calls Get Cash connects you with certified and experienced legal professionals from Agruss Law Firm, who break down those laws for you in simple language.
You’ll get the help you need to compile evidence against TCPA and FDCPA violators, which can lead to a sizeable pay-off to you as the consumer, even if you are in debt. Stop Calls Get Cash features everything you need to know your rights and prepare a legal case.
Prepare for your legal case:
• Tip checklist walks you through putting your case together
• Compile your evidence against the collection agencies harassing you
• Submit legal questions and evidence through the app’s evaluation form
Legal information at your fingertips:
• Know your rights with consumer, spam text message, illegal robocall and debt collection law summaries
• Easy to read explanations of TCPA and FDCPA laws
• Connect to the Federal Trade Commission and register on the Do Not Call Registry
• View qualifications of the lawyers at Agruss Law Firm, LLC.
Prevent harassment with debt management
• Keep track of your loans and debt with the household debt tracker
• Input loans and bills into the debt manager for your records
• E-mail all data to yourself or one of our lawyers
Direct connection and contact with legal help:
• Call Agruss Law Firm, LLC directly for free legal advice right from the app, 24/7
• Chat in English or Spanish with a legal representative at any time
• Connect with Stop Calls Get Cash on seven different social media sites
Even if you’re in debt or have a low credit score, you can fight against TCPA and FDCPA law violation to end harassing calls. Your case may entitle you to a $1000 pay-off for harassment, and $500 to $1500 pay-offs for each illegal robocall. Use Stop Calls Get Cash to send all of the evidence to our firm so we can fight for what you deserve.
This app lets you connect with a personal lawyer from the Agruss Law Firm, LLC wherever you are. We’re here for you 24/7 through our website, by phone and now through our free app. We’ve settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases, and we would like to help you, too. Download Stop Calls Get Cash today and get the pay-off you deserve.
To learn more about your legal rights or to receive free legal advice from lawyers regarding harassment from fraudulent debt collectors, email us at: Info@agrusslawfirm.com
For other questions or more information about Agruss Law Firm LLC, visit us at: www.agrusslawfirm.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice idea for a law on phone device
Nice idea for a law on phone device which most of user have not chances to connect with before due to the high law cost. Now with this app, user can have rough idea on how to approach an law firm and find out which is the services which they can bring to us. Thanks producers to make this app, please keep your updating works for the new and better features, appreciate!
A Good App For Teaching Law
This side of the law isn't really focused about a lot, so it's nice to see an app which can help you learn about everything involved in this, and it can help you in case this happens to you. It's a nice idea
This app allow me to stop or block that call that we don't want to receive, stop the annoying calls one for all, is a great idea this app allow me to used my right.
The developer, Michael Agruss, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Agruss
- 4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2014 Agruss Law Firm
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.