Load Coupons worth $100's in savings directly to your Stop & Shop Card
- Hundreds of coupons, no clipping required.
- Includes coupons personalized for you with savings on the items you buy the most.
- Keep an eye out for Free Day Coupons!
Simplify your shopping trip
- Find your nearest Stop & Shop store or gas station to redeem your rewards.
- Track your savings and rewards balances.
- Save space on your keychain by adding your Stop & Shop Card to Apple Wallet.
View the Weekly Circular
- Plan your shopping trip.
- Add items from the circular to your shopping list and check them off as you shop.
- Load Coupons to your Stop & Shop Card right from the pages of the circular.
- See what seasonal deliciousness is in store this week.
- Get an early sneak peek at next week's circular.
- Browse hundreds of recipes for every meal and all occasions.
- Save your family's favorites.
- Create weekly meal plans.
This update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
We’re always working to improve the Stop & Shop app experience. Thanks for shopping and keep all the helpful feedback coming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Time consuming, faster to look through the flyer
This app would be nice if it worked well.
You can’t walk in the store and select coupons as you shop. You have to select them the day before in order to be sure they will be in affect by the time you get to checkout.
Coupons are listed in any old order so it’s difficult to find any without viewing the entire list. Olay coupons are nestled in with Tide and Prego, come on developers, at least list them in some sort of order—all the Tide products should be listed together—this week we see a tide product listed every 5-10 items. Alpha order would be helpful if you can do departments.
A dollar amount of “expiring soon” is on the main page. I believe it’s the total amount of all coupons that will be expiring “soon”. I don’t find that particularly helpful and a waste of prime real estate on the screen. Tell me details about my gas point expiration.
I shop at Stop & Shop weekly and go through the coupons on the app weekly. Not sure where other reviewers are going wrong using the app. The coupons get loaded onto your Stop and shop card. If I load a coupon and use my card to buy that item, my sales receipt shows the discount. The cashiers do not have to apply any type of discount, etc. It won't show right away when I scan the item, it comes off once I start the check out process. Some people probably have an incorrect Stop and shop card loaded on their account. Not sure but it always works for me. My only problem with the app is that the coupons aren't always the greatest. They do put a lot of coupons for free items too. Which is great to try something new. This app is definitely worth a try if you shop here.
Horrible, virtually unusable
You should look at you competitors apps. Have you tried looking at your flyer on a phone. There should be the option of looking at a list by departments, and not take you to the flyer page. Also the main thing you sell is groceries, so that is all just 1 category. I want to see canned goods, meat, breakfast, etc. I end up giving up and waiting to find a flyer. The only use I have for it is coupons and my card. You can't scan smoothly. I drag on the screen and get all the way to the end of my travel before it starts to move. It doesn't scan 1-1. One full swipe and you get may 1/3 scan eventually. It isn't smooth I go to my shopping list and can't see my coupons. Look at Shoprite's new and old apps. The old is great for a quick scan for sales by departments. The new is fantastic for coupons and items because you can select them and see just what the sizes and what items they apply to are.
- The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017, The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.