Statistics of smoking - See smoke free days, life regained, not smoked days, how much money you have wasted, how much money you saved and how much life you regained etc.
Want to know what are the benefits of your stop smoking? Drop It! gives you information related to your health as targets to complete. For example: did you know that after two days without tobacco, smell and taste improve? Or Energy level s back to normal.
Top reasons of quit smoking including benefits and losses by using Stop Smoking Tracker app:
- This app tries to motivate you a bit more! And by doing this breathe become easier.
- Stop Cigarettes Counter - Quit Smoking Tracker - Money Saved
- Free Stop Smoking - Quit Smoking Tracker
- You can write dairy with how do you feel? And how many cigarettes you had?
- Quitting nicotine is a challenge itself, but you can treat it like a game.
- The senses of smell and taste improved.
- Simple Drop It! Quit Smoking
- You tried to stop this horrible addiction of smoking?
- Sobriety Counter, Quit Smoking
- You tried everything to quit smoking but your efforts were unsuccessful?
- You can add your top reasons to quit smoking and also suggested.
Badges & Trophies - Earn different badges as rewards for stopping smoking and use them as a motivational help tool. They can also help you stay strong against the nicotine addiction.
Personal Motivations to not smoke - Get even more personal by creating your own daily motivations and allow to enter your own motivation or reasons to stop smoking will remind you of them to keep you positive and help you stay on track in you smoke free journey. This will easily assist you in breaking this habits forever.
We want to help you stop smoking and keep motivated to not smoke:
- See how long you’ve been smoke free (days).
- The money you’ve saved from not smoking
- How your health is improving
- Share your successes with your friends will motivate you all time
- The number of cigarettes you’ve not smoked
- Earn different badges for your progress
- Record your cravings in a diary
- App offers password protection of your statistics
- Daily notification along with smoking statistics will remind you to quit
-- minor bug fixed (improved ipad layouts)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the idea
The problem is that it asks you how much you spend per pack and over the years there has not been one particular price you could use in order to count all the money spent.
If it said how much I spent on a pack right now that might be different.
Also there are no reviews which made me want to search for a different app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.