Store Cards is your wallet which can store all your virtual cards to save points & rewards. Get the code scanned by the cashier to get the points when going shopping.
Store Cards app to help you transfer all your loyalty cards to your smartphone.
Use cards when you need them: get discounts, pay for purchases with your smartphone using the Store Cards service, save and spend bonuses.
How does Store Cards work?
- Choose a loyalty card from the list of preset cards;
- Open the barcode on your device;
- Show the barcode to the cashier;
- Get your points, bonuses, rewards.
What are card templates?
The templates contain web addresses, links to detailed information about loyalty programs, promotions, discounts and offers, vouchers, coupons, bonus and gift cards.
The template database includes the most popular maps in Australia, Belarus, Canada, France, Georgia, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Russia, South Africa, Spain, UK, Ukraine and the USA.
Store Card saves your battery.
The app only consumes battery when you are using it, no power-consuming operations are performed in the background.
The Store Cards respects your privacy and requires only minimal permissions to run.
Key features of the app:
- Does not require registration or subscription;
- Work in offline mode;
- Support for Apple Watch;
- Support Apple Wallet;
- iCloud Backup & Restore;
- Protection of your data with a password;
- Export and import via Wi-Fi network;
- Local and remote export and import of card documents;
- Customize the interface to your taste;
- Support for dark mode;
- Support for the "Today" widget;
- Search for your cards and templates using voice commands and shortcuts;
- Automatic correction of card photos in accordance with the borders of the frame;
- Optical recognition of cards and much more;
- Full help with detailed instructions.
Supported barcode formats and main uses:
- Code 39, Code 93 and Code 128: Name Badges, Inventory and Industrial Applications;
- EAN 8 and EAN 13: identification of a specific type of retail product in a specific packaging configuration from a specific manufacturer;
- Aztec: sale of transport tickets, especially on trains, planes and ferries;
- Data Matrix: labeling of small items such as computer components and packaging;
- PDF417: many applications such as transportation, ID cards and inventory management;
- UPC A and UPC E: identification of product characteristics such as brand name, product, size and color;
- QR Code: Storing data in a wide variety of scenarios such as plain text messages, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, URLs, app links, payments, online account authentication, and WiFi authentication.
Some features of the app are limited by default. For example, you can enter 15 loyalty cards for free: eight main cards and seven cards for watching prize videos.
What does a PRO subscription give? Unlimited virtual wallets, Apple Wallet support, no ads in the app.
Our team made a Store Card application so that you can save time searching for cards in your wallet, bag, backpack. At the same time, we have made a beautiful, simple design so that you get a sleek and convenient mobile application with an intuitive interface.
If you have any problems, have questions or suggestions, we are happy to help. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are in social networks:
• Optimization and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazingly polished and only one feature missing!
I’m in the process of transferring all of my cards out of a competing app, and it’s smooth as silk. I immediately paid for the Pro version, and have zero regrets.
The only feature I hope is in the works is iCloud syncing of cards. For those with multiple phones (personal & work) having both devices up to date with the latest cards automatically would be a wonderful addition. I would pay a few bucks more for it, though if the developer sees fit to release it as a Pro feature, I wouldn’t complain.
Thank you for the great work, and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for iCloud sync one day!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for giving us feedback and kind words!
You can manually sync your cards on iCloud from App Settings (top-left corner button) > Settings menu option > Advanced Settings > iCloud backups.
There is also card export-import option in App Settings using Wi-Fi network and a standard iOS share procedure, which works with native iOS applications and popular messengers, like WhatsApp and others.
Thank you for using our application!
Issues with WatchOS6 and Watch Series 4
Upgrades phone to iPhone 11 Pro Max. Upgrade was smooth except for this app. Did not upgrade correctly and app keeps reporting that was is not reachable yet other watchOS apps work just fine.
Willing to change review to 5-star if some instruction were to be provided for use and installation with series 4 watch. At present, funds spent on professional version are for naught as reinstallation did not solve issue nor did starting from scratch by adding watch as a new device. Help!
Developer reached out directly and explained that a new version of the app was ready and dependent upon Apple to approve. Once approved, functionality resumed as normal. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologize for this inconvenience. Below are brief instructions. 1. Please make sure that Store Cards app is installed on your Apple Watch (in case if "Automatic App Install" option is not set for your Watch). Open "My Watch" app on your paired iPhone, tap "My Watch" tab, scroll to "INSTALLED ON APPLE WATCH" section. "Store Cards" app should be in this section. If it's not there, scroll to "Store Cards" app in "AVAILABLE APPS" section on the same screen and tap "INSTALL" button. 2. Open "Store Cards" app on your paired iPhone, tap "Settings" button (top right corner), then Settings item, find and tap Watch related row. Verify connection status, it should be set to "Reachable" and marked with green bullet. Select "Use my Apple Watch", if it is not selected; verify other options on this screen. You can use "Synchronize now" command to force data synchronization. 3. Please let us know your mail address (Settings button -> More -> Feedback. Mail: feedback.FreeSTYLESolutions@gmail.com) if you would like to get screenshots and more details. 4. If you prefer to refund your purchase, here're some instructions: https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store
Thank you for using Store Cards app and sorry for inconvenience once again.
Warning-You Only Get 8 Cards
I did not see anything about an eight card limit up front. After investing time and then being forced to pay for more is deceptive and makes me question the integrity of the developer. Surprised about all the great reviews. Deleted app. Too bad. I really liked the interface.
Response to developer comment: Please read and comprehend before responding next time. Important information like the maximum number of cards should be at the top of the description and not bottom. Sounds like defensive coping skills and not willing to work with others. Too painful to move some text around in the description and would rather insult to guarantee the review stays at one star.
Developer Response ,
This is simply not true.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rezo Mesarkishvili
- 121.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Georgian, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2021 Rezo Mesarkishvili
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version. No limits, no ads $8.99
- Fifty card slots $4.99
- Ten card slots $2.99
- Five card slots $1.99
- Apple Wallet Support $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.