Fix a problem dismissing the item form in some screens. If you missed the previous update, here are the release notes:
• You can now try Inventory List for 7 days without subscribing
• Added the ability to schedule reminders to date custom fields
• Added a new section to filter items that have a date reminder
• Items with reminders will show a 30-day countdown ring
• You can now perform bulk actions inside the Imported Items location
• Added a contextual menu to the Browse screen to add parent locations or collections
• Added a button to make it easier to edit locations and collections
• The item form will no longer be dismissed if you switch to another app or go to the Home screen
• You can now add multiple custom fields to a template in one step
• Removed the swipe-up drawer in favor of the more intuitive 'Add Field' button when customizing template fields
• Added a warning message when there is no network connection, or your iCloud storage is full
• Changed the OFF indicator to red to make it more noticeable
• In addition to being up to date with the new features, there is a new user-guide to help you get started.
• We renamed Location Types to Location Groups
• We renamed Default Location to Example Location
• We renamed Starter Template to Example Template
• We have a new and much-improved onboarding flow
• Improved communication with Apple servers
• You can now see all your parent locations and collections in the Browse screen
• Fixed a bug that revealed action on an empty cell that led to crashes
• Fixed a bug that prevented the feedback modal from being displayed in the center of the screen
• Fixed a bug where adding tags after a bulk operation will not persist in the database
• Many smaller fixes and improvements
We appreciate that you're taking the time to read these release notes. If you have any questions, please get in touch! We appreciate that you're taking the time to read these release notes. If you have any questions, please get in touch!
Ratings and Reviews
I gave this 4 stars because I want an option where you can see how much you paid for the item then an option for how much you sold it for. That being said, in the dashboard, it should have number on how much you’ve spent on the Inventory and how much you’ve made in sales. The dashboard should then show you how much in sales you’ve made rather than taking off the price once you’ve sold. Please fix. I paid $80 for this app. I want this to work!
Great Ideas. Clunky UI
This is the app I want to use. Of the inventory apps I’ve tried, I think this has the most potential.
As of v2.0.4 there are a few issues, namely when I try to send an issue to the developer from the app I can’t. My guess is the develop is relying on Apple’s mail app being installed, but it doesn’t have to be, so in my case, I can’t even send feedback. I have found a few reproducible crashes I’d like to report.
That said, I’ve purchased the subscription to this app as the developer is doing frequent releases to address issues.
The UI interactions are not ideal and it took me a while to start to understand how to use the app. For example, “Collections” i think took me a good 5-10 min of fumbling around to find all the editing controls, which leads to UI complaint:
The “More” section, those are buttons in that horizontal scroll, not purely informational. Also you can had multiple tags to an item in one go, and you can add an item to multiple collections, but not in one go. You have to go back and forth to do it.
I still like this app, the rate of updates shows the developer is currently dedicated to making a great app. It’s got issues, nothing that can’t be fixed with time. More importantly, this app knows it’s voice. It’s not mature yet, but it’s clear where it wants to go.
A solid 3 stars, it’s not great or fantastic yet, I think it will get there though with the right support.
I was going to give it 4 stars but this is a good looking app and it has a lot of potential. There is nothing comparable for inventory management, at least not for free. Minor annoyance is that you have to create items before you can put them in locations. It’d be great if you could create new items when you are inside a location. I’m told this is coming. I'm taking my time planning my locations and collections as I plan to use this to keep track of hard and soft parts at the shop. I have dozens of locations and sublocations and I set up collections like a category tree as recommended. With literally thousands of items in my inventory, this couldn’t have come at a better time for me.
- Versus Dynamics LLC
- 57.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Versus Dynamics LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Inventory List $99.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.