Immerse yourself in the dark world of fantasy and myth! Stormfall: Rise of Balur™ delivers epic battles in one of the most challenging and popular MMO strategy games available for iOS!
The empire of Stormfall has fallen, and rival warlords join the battle across the continent as an ancient evil rises once again. You have been chosen to defend and protect the lands of Darkshire, and lead your people and your army through these dark times and into the light.
For the first time, this popular free strategy game has been brought to mobile as a standalone, epic, multiplayer adventure, featuring groundbreaking graphics and genre-defining gameplay. Attack enemies, forge alliances and gather resources as you defend your castle from constant enemy attacks whilst simultaneously building and expanding your empire. Carefully plan your strategy and join clans in order to defeat rival leagues in this ultimate MMORPG.
NOTE: Stormfall: Rise of Balur™ is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use these items, please disable “in-app purchases” in your device's settings.
Stormfall: Rise of Balur allows you to subscribe to special Stormfall Passes. Stormfall Passes will automatically renew after the specified period unless otherwise cancelled.
The following Stormfall Passes are available:
• 1 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $4.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 1 Month Silver Stormfall Pass with a FREE 1-Month Trial - $4.99 (First month is free, after that the Pass is automatically renewed each month for $4.99. Can be cancelled at any time during the Trial Period without charge)
• 3 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $13.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 6 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $25.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 12 Month Silver Stormfall Pass - $41.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 1 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $14.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 3 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $40.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 6 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $74.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 12 Month Gold Stormfall Pass - $124.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 1 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $24.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 3 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $64.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 6 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $124.99 (Auto-renewable)
• 12 Month Diamond Stormfall Pass - $209.99 (Auto-renewable)
When purchasing a Stormfall Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your current Stormfall Pass cannot be cancelled during the active period, however you can manage your Stormfall Pass and/or turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• FREE TO PLAY
• Available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
• Exceptional artwork, graphics and gameplay
• Recruit giant armies, raid endless castles and defend your empire
• Exciting PVP battles – pit your armies against other players from around the world, master strategy, diplomacy and join forces with great League to defeat your rivals.
• Popular MMORPG free to play with thousands of clans to join.
• Forge diplomatic and strategic alliances with millions of online players, from around the world, all in real time.
• Raid, attack and defend in order to defeat your enemies in ongoing battles and wars.
• Earn bonus rewards just for commanding your troops each day.
• Role playing game adventures and missions
NOTE! Stormfall: Rise of Balur™ is a standalone mobile game and is completely independent from the web and social Stormfall servers.
Please give us your feedback to help us make it even better!
Version 2.05 is coming soon. Watch out for these exciting features:
- Champion Duel Tournament. Defeat the Undead and the Corrupted to get Prizes!
- New Dragon Arts. Discover And Activate Greater Bonuses with Elite Dragon Arts
- New Legendary Stoneheart Units. Send the Dwarven Dawnwalker and the Witchblade Demon into battle with supporting Stoneheart Units to make them amazingly strong!
Ratings and Reviews
LOVED THE GAME AS IT WAS 3-5 YRS AGO
This game has become exclusively about who is willing to pour money into the game versus the game used to be about work and reward as well as team comradery. The Tower feature is an unnecessary addition and really is not enjoyed by those who play the game. Once again it rolls back to money-anyone who buys their way in/out and around advancement glitches within the game is a happy camper. They are always the strongest and capable of rushing 70-80% of their fellow players. The face that they receive VIP status for both playing/spending just reinforces that the game developers are more worried about financial gain than member retention. I really wish everything in this game -as far as ranking /needs/ and building strength did not revolve around paying for 3/4 of it. At this point over 1/2 of 20 leagues I played with have already abandoned their castles and quit playing all together. For the average person looking for a way to relax and enjoy a game -I wouldn’t recommend SF, but if you are above average economically with a competitive trait and have money to burn-then I would recommend this game. The spenders seem to love it!
Developer Response ,
Hello, MoonBaby22! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game with us.
We believe that all players should be able to play our games for free, without being at an unfair disadvantage with paying players. Dedicating your time and hard work to our game can earn you the same glory and achievements as any paying player.
The Free-to-Play model still has its limitations. Paying players are able to develop their Castles more quickly and efficiently than those players who rely on patience alone. However, we want the game to be enjoyable for both paying and non-paying players and strive to make our game as balanced and fair as possible for everyone.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at https://plrm.me/support-request
I don’t like the changes. Especially when it comes to selecting troops. If you accidentally select a troop you don’t want, they stay in your selection.... I don't like that. The old format was far better.
Also, the tower thing is basically useless, as units become “locked” up and can’t be reused. Unless you coin, it’s extremely hard to get scrolls to summon anyone new. So your selection stays way too small. There needs to be an easier way to earn scrolls and the stones to advance. Not everyone that plays has money to burn. I’ve been playing for almost 3 years and am getting discouraged because the game wants my to buy things I need. I don’t have that kind of money. Can ya’ll work on that instead of adding more things that you want me to buy??
Developer Response ,
Please, contact our support team at http://plrm.me/sfmsupen and describe the situation in detail, so we could assist you properly. Thank you.
Unplayable With Glitches and Crashes
Game has been glitches to the point it is unplayable for over a month. Will crash 10 times in a 15 min period. Programmers don’t seem capable of repairing it. All started when they introduced the latest pay to play feature called the battle pass.
Many players have left the game because of the issue in the last 30 days. They just gave up that it would ever be fixed or found other games. It’s really hard to imagine a reputable gaming company that would allow this to go on for so long.
They will de-emphasize the issue in the reply to this and say that we need to contact them with specific details and they will fix, but we have all been doing that for a month. They like to act dumb and try to put the burden of repairing the game on the players. They know the game is unplayable and have asked us to “please keep playing” in various in-game messages. I am sorry, Pkarium, I like many before me, can no longer do that.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback! It would be really helpful if you could describe the issue that you had to face after installing the latest update 2.03.3 in detail and leave your feedback there.
Please, indicate which server you're playing on when editing your review. Also, please add the details on the type of Internet connection and device model you use.
Thanks a lot!
- Plarium Global Ltd
- 237.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Plarium Global Ltd, 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Satchel of Sapphires $4.99
- Satchel of Sapphires $9.99
- Sack of Sapphires $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.