The WNDU Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Long load time ....
.... sometimes doesn’t load at all. I use this on iPhone 8. I like the fact there are various sounds depending on the type of weather but “clearing tonight” for example shouldn’t be classed as an “alert”. Has potential but not too different from other weather apps out there IMO
Best weather appointment South Bend!
I love the interface that this weather app has to offer. Everything you need is on the front screen of the app. People will complain that this app tracks your location, but that is only to show weather conditions where you are and are going to. I love how I can catch my favorite weather team on the go!
I only trust Mike Hoffman and David Harker and Cindi Clawson for my weather they all go in-depth and are 99% spot on I trust no other station ever since I first got married as an adult
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.