Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at WTNH deliver Connecticut's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the StormTeam8 app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use StormTeam8 to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The StormTeam8 app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Connecticut
- The latest video forecast from StormTeam8
- Current weather conditions for Connecticut and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Connecticut
- News and weather headlines from WTNH
- Live streaming video from WTNH
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Locks up regularly on IPhone 7 Plus
Was a great app for couple years and now locks up all the time on my phone. All my other apps are fine. Will try a third reload after that I will find something else.
Too many ads, other bugs
C'mon! I just had 3 pop-up ads in less than a minute. No more - sadly deleted! This app has much to admire with the information presented, ease of tracking many different sites, ability to position exactly where you want to track radar for each site. However the insidious and ever increasing number of pop-up ads with loud sound suddenly bursting out keeps me away from using it. You already have an ad running at the top of the screen; don't be so greedy. On top of it all, if you're looking at the radar screen when a pop up pops up, upon closing that ad the radar is reduced to a half screen on my iPad. You have to close it and then re-open to see the full radar. No thank you.
I really liked this app until they did an update that isn't compatible with iPhone 5, now it doesn't work with my phone. Hello!!! Some of us in Connecticut still have iPhone 4 or 5, and your apps should be compatible with older model phones until they are no longer realistically still being used.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.