The original minimalistic video slicer app that has no subscription fees, no watermarks - you only pay once!
Story Slicer allows you to post videos as long as you'd like on your Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, or VK stories by cutting them into smaller pieces. Cut long videos for Instagram stories, for example. Avoid 24-hour posting restrictions and ensure you have seamless transitions without ever touching a video editor.
Story Slicer uses apple's lossless compression when selecting a video to slice or cut.
You can shoot your videos from the app directly and then slice them. You can also trim existing videos if you want to shorten them.
***** No ads. No watermarks ever! Get the job done quickly and properly without sacrificing quality or composition.
- Cut long videos into small clips and save them to your camera roll
- Videos are saved in order, so you can easily post them one by one
- No video length limitations
- No in-app purchases
- No watermarks
- No ads
- Lossless compression - maintain high quality resolution
- Bypass the 24-hour limits and post old videos to your story
- Slice for Instagram stories (15 sec)
- Slice for Facebook stories (20 sec)
- Slice for WhatsApp stories (30 sec)
- Slice for VK stories (12 sec)
- Cut & post videos for your Instagram Carousel (60 sec)
- Easily share to social media after slicing your video
Fixed an issue where a permissions error would occur for iOS 13 users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for posting vids to various SM platforms!
Works great, simple interface, love the end results. Thanks for posting it up on Reddit to try out. I am CTO of a digital agency and will share it will those those on our content and social media teams to use on client content.
Developer Response ,
Thanks Rob! We appreciate that immensely! Cheers
Suddenly Rotating Video Sideways
I noticed this app hasn’t been updated for a while so maybe that’s the culprit. But after having this app for at least a couple of years with NO problems whatsoever, it is now turning the video sideways when it makes its slices. Which of course makes the video totally unusable for IG Stories. And since there’s no way to rotate the video back I have to find a new solution/app.
Just what I was looking for!!
I'm currently traveling in Asia and have tons of videos I'm looking to post on my story on Instagram. This app is exactly what I needed! So easy to use and very straight forward, highly recommend👍🏼
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear it's working well for you - thanks for the feedback!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.