Create awesome stories any social platform in seconds!
Just add your photo or video or choose from 1 million+ HD stock images, replace text and it’s Done!
Increase Social Media Engagement with this easy to use app.
Promote your next event, share a sale, or just stand out above the rest.
Create any kind of Stories such as:
-Health & Fitness
-Beauty & Makeup
------ And so much more
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within Stories
• Subscriptions are billed monthly, weekly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews at the cost of the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial
period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
-Terms and Conditions:
Thank you so much for your love!
We are aways listening, email us for any support..
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In app purchases
I don’t mind an add once in a while, however every time I try to create a draft I get prompted for the same offer and can never x-out to create. Also it’s too many steps to edit and add photos from my album to the platform. I love the aesthetics but as a platform it’s too complex considering all the other platforms I use as a social media manager.
Not as good as I was hoping 🙁
I love the templates but I can’t even edit them. My gallery doesn’t load, and when it does load it isn’t in the same order as my gallery appears on my phone. So for example, I just downloaded an edited photo from the VSCO app and when I open my gallery on the Story App the picture doesn’t appear as the first photo in my gallery. I’m sure if I took the time to scroll through the gallery I could find the photo but I have over 16,000 photos so that would just ruin my day. It also doesn’t give you the option to search your albums you have saved in your phones photo gallery to further help that situation to work smoother. Currently my gallery isn’t even loading when opening the app so I can’t even use it. I’m connected to WiFi and have good connection so it’s not an iCloud downloading my photos issue because I’m able to use my photo gallery with other apps.
Looks like a great premise, I know this app is new so I’m sure there will be tweaks. A few things I wish would be added, the ability to save hexadecimal color codes from one edit segment to transfer to another. Save colors most recently used to a reference palette. Right now if I want to use the same color in two different modules I just have to guess and hope they are close. Would also love the ability to change font size. Not sure if I am missing that option but I can’t find it anywhere. Also I noticed a few of the templates were kind of glitchy. Overall I like it and I think if improvements are made and it will be a great story/video app for social media.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dynasty Apps LLC
- 160.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dynasty Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Stories Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.