Movie makers are, at their core, storytellers. In this iMovie course by Michael Wohl, you learn how to amp up YOUR storytelling technique using the new and powerful tools that come with Apple’s iLife video editor: iMovie...
• 67 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (01:34)
2. Creating Movies (02:35)
3. Adding Clips to a Movie (01:47)
4. Using A Theme (03:40)
5. Clip Selection Tips (05:37)
6. Logging Footage (04:46)
7. Inserting Clips (03:36)
8. Understanding Used Media (01:47)
9. Splitting Clips (01:27)
10. Playing Movies (02:12)
11. Viewing Waveforms (03:39)
12. Adjusting Levels (02:20)
13. Creating Custom Fades (02:04)
14. Muting a clip (00:49)
15. Detaching Audio (03:02)
16. Adding Background Music (03:19)
17. Adding Additional Audio (03:29)
18. Rearranging Clips (02:34)
19. Basic Trimming (04:27)
20. Trim to Playhead (01:59)
21. Switching Themes (02:35)
22. Publishing to the Theater (02:16)
23. Modifying Theater Movies (02:36)
24. Configuring iCloud and Deleting Files (02:51)
Ratings and Reviews
don’t buy it.
apple has got to come up with a way to un-purchase apps. iMovie is already simple to use and an app that tells you how to use it is stupid. I got this app thinking it was an upgrade or a step up video editor from iMovie it self. but ended up disappointed once it was done downloading and needing my money back!
App won't launch
I downloaded this today and it won't even launch on my Mac. What a waste of money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nonlinear Educating Inc. (macProVideo.com)
- 258.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015, macProVideo.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.