Storyboard Podcasts is a first-of-its kind podcast app built for hosting private podcasts.
By signing up at TryStoryboard.com, teams can now create and distribute podcasts privately to users who they select.
Whether you're trying to replace a weekly team announcement or make internal communications more engaging, Storyboard will make it possible through podcasting.
After creating your organization and inviting users, they will receive an email with a code to access our app. The organization can then post podcasts for their listeners to stream or download, just like a conventional podcast app.
Storyboard Listeners, by downloading this new version, you'll see:
- A vastly upgraded sign-in page and verification option
- New updates to improve playability and prevent crashes
- When the app is locked, you will be able to see the episode name and pause it right from the lock screen
And much, much more. Hope you are enjoying Storyboard. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the UX and how seamless it is to access my top pods. Also, as a proud Tulane grad I love that the FTW Cast is one of their first syndicated programs!
- JP Gooderham
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Storyboard Communications Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.