• Create a digital memory box for your child. Those special moments, milestones, achievements and funny stories will be saved for them when they’re old enough to join.
• Capture the first year of a baby’s life in a digital baby book. You can fill in the gaps in your own time.
• Keep all that children’s artwork by scanning it in one place.
• Collaborate on a story of a wedding and other special days. Share your pictures and friends can send you a message in the app adding their candid shots and funny moments.
• Collect family stories from parents and grandparents. Pass stories on to the next generations. Record details that get lost over time.
• Use Storychest to build a character tree of family and close friends and bring together the people who matter to you.
• Clear out and scan your boxes full of mementos, old letters, concert tickets, achievements and add your words to relive those moments.
• Use Storychest as a travel diary so you don’t lose the details in the passage of time. Share your itinerary with people for their trips.
• Keep a log of your interests, things like wine tasting, gigs or theatre.
• Pull together family recipes. Everyone can add and share their own twists.
• Create stories with your favourite photos and videos.
• Use the scanner to add mementos like tickets and kids’ artwork.
• Provide your narrative to keep the memories alive.
• Tag people you know as Characters in your stories. Characters might be other Storychest users. Or someone you create a profile for, like a great grandparent, or your new baby.
• Stories can be saved before sharing and edited at any time.
• Privately share with specific people or groups that you create. Your stories can’t be shared by anyone else as you own them.
• Stories shared with you by other Storychest users appear in your Grapevine feed.
• Comment on a story or add another photo/ video by sending a message in the app, to collaborate with family and friends to build a story together.
• Stories are saved in a timeline.
• Browse your stories ‘by month’ and ‘by year’ to travel through your timeline.
• Or search by Character, label, date or free text.
• If you want to share a story more widely, email it, or post it on social media like Facebook and WhatsApp.
• Storychest is free to download from the App Store. After that you can save up to 10 stories for free before becoming a subscriber. In the free version of Storychest you will also be restricted to adding 10 media files to any one story
• Upgrade to Storychest Premium, our monthly subscription, for an unlimited service
• The subscription price for Storychest Premium is GBP2.99 per month, or its equivalent in your local currency
• Payment for Storychest Premium will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the then current period. To manage your subscription, choose "Manage subscriptions" from your account page.
• When you subscribe to Storychest Premium, any unused portion of your free entitlement to Stories will be forfeited.
Terms of Service: https://www.storychest.com/terms
We've updated the terms of our Storychest Premium subscription offer.
Keep sending us your feedback and suggestions so that we can make Storychest even better for you.
Ratings and Reviews
I have 30,000 + , photos in my album! Finally i can organize them and share them with my family and friends. It’s really fun and easy to use as well.
10 + stars!!! I definitely recommend Storychest
Love this app!
I love having a private place to share pics and other memories with my friends and family. Such a great app 😊
- Storychest Limited
- 91.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Storychest Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Storychest Premium $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.