Don’t go the extra mile. Go Straightaway. Join tens of thousands of drivers already shaving hours off their routes everyday. Add up to 250 stops, optimize, get directions and be on your way faster than any other app. Whether you’re delivering packages or food, running routes or running errands, Straightaway can get you done faster. We’re the #1 Route Planner for delivery drivers across FedEx, UPS, DHL, onTrac, and Amazon. Use what the pros use. Get Straightaway.
Add stops with the snap of a photo.
Take a picture of an address and see it instantly on a map. You’ll be doing routing magic before you know it.
- Take a picture of your itinerary
- Take a picture of a shipping label
- Take a picture of the shipping manifest
- Take a picture of NMLS listings
- Take a picture of anything and be on your way.
Fastest search out there. We have a global database from hundreds of sources updating addresses daily. Search for stops manually and never miss a beat. Our intuitive, quick design makes adding stops to your route a breeze.
Optimize for the fastest route.
Get up to 250 stops is the quickest order in seconds with our best in class route optimization algorithm. We’ve been improving our technology for over a decade now to get you the best route possible, every time. We look at real-time traffic, road closures, speed limits and even weather conditions to get you where you need to go.
Navigate without switching apps.
We built turn by turn navigation right into Straightaway so you’ll never get lost again. With Straightaway autocomplete and auto advance your run through your stops and finish your route in no time.
How to use Straightaway to plan and optimize your route:
- Scan addresses: Use your phone’s camera to capture up to 250 addresses or add stops manually
- Optimize your route: Our proprietary, state of the art route optimization algorithm will get you the best order of stops available.
- Navigate to stops: Hit directions for any stops or all your stops and get audio guided, turn by turn directions built right in.
- Up to 25 addresses per route
- 10 hours of turn-by-turn directions
- Scan up to 25 addresses from images
Pro Version - $9.99/month:
- Up to 250 addresses per route
- Unlimited turn-by-turn directions
- Unlimited image scanning
- 7 day free trial
How FedEx drivers use the app - https://getstraightaway.com/fedex
How UPS drivers use the app - https://getstraightaway.com/ups
All Product Features - https://getstraightaway.com/features
Company website - https://getstraightaway.com
Terms & Conditions - https://getstraightaway.com/terms-conditions
- Now users can add stops taking pictures
Ratings and Reviews
Add a few things and it would be PERFECT!
* add the option to print or export the route so that notes can be written (or an option to record notes in app). Would be extremely helpful, as I wouldn’t have to look through mixed up addresses on a separate sheet for each address to make sure I’m meeting the customer’s requests
* add the option to clear the “DONE” check marks without starting over (or unchecking each one) for those that reuse the same route each day
* Show the address on the map view/directions screen. I had to keep going back to check the address if I forgot the numbers.
* add the ability to start the route and keep going without stopping to physically click on the next stop and then click again to start directions (the check marks are good though - maybe once a stop is marked “DONE” automatically start directions for the next location.
* add a way to insert a temporary road closure (I ran into a road closure today out in the middle of no where) and get detour directions
Other than that, great app! The directions have been spot on - I even found 2-3 locations I haven’t been able to find before - and this is in rural Ohio - I’m talking 4-way dirt road intersections! It definitely made the morning run much more smoothly. Thanks!
The app is great at route optimization, but has a couple flaws in other areas. Firstly, when taking pictures of the addresses, the detection is not super accurate. So i usually have to go through and double check and correct a lot of addresses, so i end up just entering them all in manually. Second the navigation sends me through a lot of alleys which is not ideal, and also registers a lot of addresses as being in the alleyways instead of the actual street. So a lot of the times i end up switching to another navigation app. And lastly every now and then, while navigating to the next stop, the screen will turn white and i have to close the app and go back the the stop i was on to continue my route. .. all that being said, i still use the app everyday, even though it’s a little frustrating at times.. and if those three issues are fixed the app would be perfect. All of the other features are great, and I’d still recommend it for the price and route optimization alone. Looking forward to an update with those bug fixes that i mentioned.
7/21-Update: thanks for adding house numbers and responding to my comment! 😊
With the update, came the addition of the ‘tracing’ of the entire route. This is terrible (for me). It creates confusion and adds unnecessary information to the delivery I am on. I don’t need to know about the next one, I need to know about the one I am doing. With the optimization working well, I trust the order as being efficient, but this extra information has made my deliveries less effective as it’s easy to confuse current and future routes, and I’ve missed stops. Please turn that off, or make it an option you can choose to use.
5/21-I just started doing some deliveries for work and this is a great support. My only feedback is the lack of the house number being clearly available right before you reach the location. I’m still having to refer back to my paperwork, rather than just being able to just use the app as my single source. 4 stars
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. This is launching next week! Stay tuned.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Straightaway LLC
- 67.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Straightaway, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Monthly $9.99
- Annual Subscription $95.99