Straightaway is the #1 Route Planner App for Delivery Drivers across FedEx, UPS, DHL, onTrac and Amazon.
Save at least an hour on every route you drive, guaranteed, with OptimizePrime™ Straightaway’s advanced delivery route planner. Scan a list of addresses in seconds using your phone’s camera, then instantly calculate the fastest delivery route, complete with turn-by-turn directions. Take the complexity out of logistics with with Straightaway’s advanced route finder technology and drive your route faster, safer and more efficient.
What makes Straightaway Route Planner App the best option hands-down for delivery drivers? Check out a few of Straightaway’s best features.
* AddressDetect™ Technology: Our advanced image recognition technology allows you to add hundreds of stops to your route in seconds. Stop wasting valuable drive time entering hundreds of addresses manually into the other delivery route planner apps. Straightaway lets you scan up to 250 addresses in seconds with your built-in camera—and it’s over 99.9% accurate.
* OptimizePrime™: We’ve spent 10 years developing our optimization algorithm for this route finder app, which analyzes 130 different sources of data to determine the best route for you, in real time, including traffic patterns, weather, elevation, road conditions, construction, accident reports, and more.
* Daily Map Updates: Avoid delays from closed streets, dead ends, and wrong turns. Our maps are updated every night by a team of analysts and experts to account for the latest construction, closures, and road changes. This makes Straightaway the most accurate delivery route finder on the planet.
* RouteAware™: Straightaway is powered by an advanced supercomputer capable of performing over 4 million operations per second. We can optimize any route in less than 5 seconds. You shouldn’t have to sit around for three minutes waiting while your route planner app is “calculating your route.”
* Make More Stops: Other delivery route finders on the market can only analyze up to 50 or 100 stops per route. That doesn’t do you much good when you need to make 135 stops on your delivery route! We specifically designed Straightaway to accept as many as 250 stops in a single trip without sacrificing speed or accuracy.
*How It Works*
Straightaway’s delivery route planner is shockingly simple to use. This app will analyze your route and have you on the road in a matter of seconds.
1. Scan Addresses: Use your phone’s camera to capture up to 250 addresses.
2. Finalize Your List: Review the list and add, remove, or edit any of the entries.
3. Optimize Route: Tap the “optimize” button to calculate your best route.
4. Start Your Trip: Follow the simple on-screen turn-by-turn directions.
We built this delivery route planner app for my cousin, Lance, a long-time FedEx delivery driver in Portland. It now saves him over an hour per day.
*A Free Delivery Route Planner*
We decided to keep the Straightaway Route Planning App free forever. If you want to unlock even more features, you can upgrade to Pro!
* Up to 25 addresses per route
* 10 hours of turn-by-turn directions
* Scan up to 25 addresses from images
* Up to 500 addresses per route
* Unlimited turn-by-turn directions
* Unlimited image scanning
* Only $9.99 per month
* 7 day free trial
Straightaway’s delivery route planner is available on both iPhone and iPad. Download it for free and start saving time, gas, and money today.
Terms & Conditions: https://getstraightaway.com/terms-conditions/
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THIS APP IS THE SH*TT!!🔥🔥 4.5 stars!! If you guys can you make it work with google maps & keeps it updated map wise, sometimes it freezes when a new update is about to come out but it is a great app & it’s worth paying for! & you should also add support too!🙏🏾
Needs work but has potential
I really like the app layout and idea. However there are some bugs that need to be fixed and it’ll be much better. I am experiencing a lot of moments where the app will freeze once I’ve optimized my route, went to my first stop or two and then it will freeze once I click for directions to the next location. The icon will pop up where it does a circular motion as if it’s working to get the directions, but it never gets past that point. Again, I feel this app has great potential and I’d really enjoy this app if it worked as supposed to. I’m hoping this issue will be resolved and I can utilize this app in the near future as it would really help me with my job.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks so much for your feedback! As it turns out we published an update yesterday that addresses all of the issues you were facing. Please update to the latest and let me know if you’re still seeing issues.
I’m running a landscaping company and trying to do my weekly trips with as little driving as possible. This app is worthless wont load the addresses from a excel spreadsheet I’ve tried
To simply the addresses and it will find maybe 2 of 30 in the area I am in then the rest it randomly picks across the contrary. It stop the app anytime you get a message even if you stay in the app and ignore the message. The app if you do get it to work will give you a different route for the same list every time even if you re arrange your list to it’s optimum route it will change it and say congratulations we saved you x amount of time. And that’s if and only if you can keep it from crashing long enough to load your addresses and fix what it did wrong. This app seriously needs a lot of work before it is useful.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry you’re having issues with crashes. This is something we’re looking into. When taking a picture of the addresses please include the zip code. It’s critical to finding the right stop. Please let me know if this improves your experience with Straightaway.
- Zach Blank
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Thompson Blank Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.