The journals of the Strategic Management Society are now available on your iPad or iPhone. Download, read, and work with articles from SMJ, SEJ, and GSJ right on your mobile device. This journals app was created by Wiley Publishing in cooperation with the Strategic Management Society to bring you easy access to the rich content of our journals.
The Strategic Management Society (SMS) is unique in bringing together the worlds of reflective practice and thoughtful scholarship.
The Society focuses on the development and dissemination of insights on the strategic management process and is proudly involved with Wiley in the publication of several leading journals that have been vital tools for the benefit of researchers and practitioners in the field for more than 3 decades. The Strategic Management Journal (SMJ) has been the official journal of the SMS since its inception in 1980. The Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal (SEJ) and the Global Strategy Journal (GSJ) are still young but on a good path to also become class A journals. It is the firm intent for them to promote the development and dissemination of advances in the field by maintaining the highest standards of intellectual thought combined with practical relevance.
The SMS also holds academic conferences, funds and operates research grant programs, as well as award programs to recognize and honor those who have made significant contributions to the theory and practice of strategic management. The SMS is membership-based and enjoys the support of over 3,000 members representing over 1,200 institutions and companies in over 80 countries.
CURRENT MEMBERS AND SUBSCRIBERS to the journals of the Strategic Management Society can 'pair' their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
SMJ a year subscription (mobile only) for 449.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Strategic Management Journal (13 issues) for mobile only edition
SEJ a year subscription (mobile only) for 449.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal (4 issues) for mobile only edition
GSJ a year subscription (mobile only) for 449.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Global Strategy Journal (4 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.