Manage customers or deals right inside Gmail.
No more back and forth between your inbox and other tools.
Streak can be used for CRM, sales, email support, hiring, product management, fundraising, event planning, and more!
* Use Gmail from within the app! Check mail, send emails, etc.
* Group all emails from a customer or deal together.
* Keep track of status, notes and details of each customer
* Share information within your team and keep everyone in the loop.
* See every email between a customer and your team.
* Speed up sending repetitive emails with custom templates
* Easy shortcuts make writing emails a breeze
Gmail is a trademark of Google Inc.
– Pipeline view should now properly refresh to reflect box changes
– Freeform box field editors are now capable of saving changes when empty
– Added "Empty" option to dropdown field pickers to allow user to clear contents of dropdown fields
– Addresses a crash that could occur for users with empty or near-empty inboxes
– Various other stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love using STREAK, it helps keeps everything in my life organized. As a real Estate it’s much needed. But not being able to add pipelines or delete anything on the app is quite frustrating. Can you please fix this issue it’ll be an amazing fix. I’m sure others would appreciate it as well.
Unusable - and really bad even when it works
I can't log on... makes it impossible to use streak on mobile. Even when it used to work, the experience was slow, counter-intuitive and unpleasant overall. Really problematic as a long time streak user who is often on mobile. The low quality of the mobile app experience is making our organization consider alternatives for pipeline management.
Most of the reviews for this application say that you can’t add pipelines or cards but I have been able to do Both and I just installed the app 15 minutes ago. I love the desktop version, I’m still exploring the application but recommend it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.