Manage customers or deals right inside Gmail.
No more back and forth between your inbox and other tools.
Streak can be used for CRM, sales, email support, hiring, product management, fundraising, event planning, and more!
* Access your Gmail inbox from within the app! Check mail, send emails, etc.
* Organize all emails from a customer or deal together.
* Keep track of status, notes, and details of each customer.
* Quickly find deals that need your attention with pipeline filters.
* Share information within your team and keep everyone in the loop.
* See every email between a customer and your team.
* Speed up sending repetitive emails with custom templates
* Easy shortcuts make writing emails a breeze
Gmail is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the app to crash on iPad when writing comments
- Fixes a bug involving incorrect display of call logs and meeting notes formatted with HTML
Ratings and Reviews
Updated: All kinds of awesome now
I’ve been a user from pretty much the beginning. The recent major rebuild of this app is incredible, providing so much more control over boxes than one used to have. No more setting Due Dates but then having to go back to the desktop version to add Due Times. That alone has been a long-awaited game-changer for my productivity, but the sleeker interface and better performance are also great. And I can see they also recently fixed a bug I’d reported so that attachments can be easily viewed at full scale in both iPad and iPhone versions. Dude, I can’t wait for just a couple more things like either ability to also access one’s Saved Views, or simpler or set sort preferences for boxes by stage, barring them just defaulting to by Due Date. While a few of its features I use rarely or never, I’m in Streak and rely on it heavily every day, and the iOS version is now doing almost everything I normally need. Major props to the team behind it, and looking forward to next updates as always.
The email plugin is pretty good but the app is frustrating. I can’t respond to emails inside of a pipeline in the app and I have to therefore go back and forth between gmail and streak just to send an email. Also, I don’t like the fact that I have to open a second app in order to access my CRM. A simple email add on would be much more efficient.
Pretty great at first, unusable speed on iPad OS now
Not sure what has happened in the last few days, but creating new boxes linked to emails with Streak on iPad OS has become unusably slow. Great feature set, missing some key things (like adding/changing labels on emails) that make me still have to go back and forth between Gmail and Streak. Interface is somewhat inconsistent and buggy. For example, about 10% of the time, the “Add to Pipeline” button doesn’t show up above an email. Biggest problem now is that for some reason, after hitting “Add” or “Create,” the app takes ages (30 full seconds) at times to create the box. This is unacceptably slow for a CRM. Sometimes button presses just don’t register. If this interface were snappier, it would be a 4.5/5 app and I would use it every day on iPad.
Devs, if you do nothing else, please fix the bug that causes an instant crash to Home Screen when typing “@“ in comments or meeting notes. Not acceptable.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rewardly Inc.
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Streak