STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud (note: the macOS and iOS versions are a separate purchase).
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
Thank you for using Streaks!
New in Streaks 6.1.5:
* Fixes layout of task titles in Tasks widget
New in Streaks 6.1:
* Added: Widgets: Stats widget
* Added: Widgets: New "Match System" theme option, so widgets appear with background colour that matches the iOS system widgets
* Added: Widgets: Gold theme is now used in "tasks widget" when necessary
* Added: Ability to import tasks from CSV
* Added: Ability to select Action Button option when creating a new task (instead of only when editing task)
* Added: Ability to change app icon
* Added: Ability to bulk delete old data backups
* New icons: dishwasher, falcon, seeds, almonds, milk carton, honey, beets, mason jar, board game, crescent moon, syringe
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been using Streaks on my mobile devices (iOS/iPadOS/WatchOS) for a while now. For me, it helps me make sure I do all the 'little' things that are important (Writing my Gratitude Journal, Meditating, etc.) that I don't want to pollute my already busy task manager. I make heavy use of the callback URLs and Shortcuts/Launch Center Pro to make it very easy to tap a button (or call Siri, etc.), update my Streaks tasks, then launch the app on my mobile device.
I'm giving this 5 stars before fully exploring the MacOS app version, just due to my anticipatory excitement in seeing how I can leverage MacOS to make it even easier to be sure I am taking care of myself. Life can be so busy sometimes; Streaks is an important part of my daily routine.
And, Devs who are not jumping on the subscription bandwagon (there are some apps that subscriptions make sense for, mind you...) deserve support, so they are incentivized to keep creating and supporting great apps.
Clone of the iOS app
Not that its a terrible thing... there is a certain consistancy in having the same UI and of course being able to track and update our streaks in more mediums means more likelyhood to stay on track. However, I recently bought into the Streaks ecosystem primarily on the strength of its WatchOS app and integration with the iOS app. Switching from the habits app I used for years it is disappointing to see that the developers have not made use of the extra screen real esate, status bar, touchbar, or any other Mac OS advantages. Just being able to go full screen and see all of the habits in one place in a distraction free zone would be great as I would leave it open as I switch between spaces almost all day and it would encourage me to use and adjust it. I do not need another pesky floating box (on screen iPhone sized clone) in my way. Even the help guide instructs me to do iOS moves such as "shake to undo" to undo completion. However, I am happy to support the Crunchy Bagel devs and will update my review and ratings accordingly as they spread the love (and cream cheese) to the mac side. Don't get me wrong this is a great app it's just I bought without hestiation and OS X flavor doesn't live up to its potential (yet).
Developer Response ,
Thank you. We'll be continuing to develop the app and add new Mac-specific features as it evolves.
Clone of the iOS App
Echoing other people's reviews, this is more or less a clone of the iOS app.
In its current form, this app functions best as a task bar drop-down. However, though it does tease by making use of the task bar, Streaks on Mac doesn't allow the option to hide the app icon in the dock and actually use the dask bar icon for anything other than seeing your completed tasks from a single page. Missed opportunity.
I have been using Streaks on iOS for years, and very much enjoy the app. Thought I'd buy the Mac version to complete the suite and support the developers, and I still feel good about that. But the Mac app is frustratingly underbaked.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 34.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.