STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Streaks!
New in Streaks 6.1.9:
* Improvements to cloud sync and error reporting
New in Streaks 6.1:
* Added: Widgets: Stats widget
* Added: Widgets: New "Match System" theme option, so widgets appear with background colour that matches the iOS system widgets
* Added: Widgets: Gold theme is now used in "tasks widget" when necessary
* Added: Health: Ability to record waist circumference directly in app
* Added: Health: new tasks for calcium and magnesium
* Added: Health: "Exercise Minutes" task can now be used as a total for week task
* Added: Health: Water consumption can now go up to 2 litres
* Added: Siri Shortcuts: Task status shortcut now includes a task object as a property that can be passed as an input to other Streaks shortcuts
* Added: Ability to import tasks from CSV
* Added: Ability to select Action Button option when creating a new task (instead of only when editing task)
* Added: Ability to bulk delete old data backups
* Changed: Infograph corner complication now displays the gauge in rainbow colours when using the rainbow theme
* New icons: dishwasher, falcon, seeds, almonds, milk carton, honey, beets, mason jar, board game, crescent moon, syringe
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
The holy grail of habit trackers
I’ve used every one out there. I was a big fan of Productive, which is also a fantastic app, but Streaks makes Productive looks like Stone Age technology. The HealthKit integration is amazing. I don’t have to open this app. It knows when I’ve walked 5000 steps, cycled one mile, done my daily mediation, it can even know when you’ve brushed your teeth (if you want to get that crazy and you have a smart toothbrush). And here’s the most important part: because I have the Apple Watch and I track my sleep with it, it knows when I don’t get out of bed by 8am or when I go to bed later than 10pm. There’s no checking things off or trying to remember whether I did it or not, and I can’t fudge it by even one minute or I’ll break my streak. I am not a morning person but I have never jumped out of bed so fast and started doing jumping jacks because it was 7:58 and I didn’t want to break my streak! Who would have thought that the best app out there would be one you never have to even open?
My only request is integrating screen time in the same way HealthKit is integrated. I need some accountability around that and I know Streaks can help.
Great but UI could be better
Been using this app for 4 or 5 days now and I really love it but the UI is frustrating at times. I keep forgetting how to edit the tasks because the gear icon in the lower left corner suggests “settings” to me. My instinct is to long press the task itself to edit it but, of course, that triggers the task to be marked as done. As a result I wish there was a way to unmark tasks as done. Also, the wording of the notifications feels negative to me. Instead of being reminded to not break the streak, how about encouraging us to keep the streak going? Something like: “You’ve done this task 5 in a row—make it 6! You can do it!” The 10% Percent Happier app celebrates streaks by letting users share a graphic on social media so we can show our pride in keeping our meditation streak going. That would be a cool thing to add to this app! If it weren’t for the “streak” option on the 10% Happier app I’d not have bought this app. I realize now that I have a really powerful completist urge in me. What if you added a “custom reminder message” option? Or allow for an option for both “if you fail” messages and “you can succeed” messages? These “if you fail” messages are really getting me down. I want to believe I can succeed, not live in fear of failing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 174.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.