Now with interactive widgets.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* Record daily notes for your tasks
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREAKS® is a registered trademark of Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd.
* Fixes an issue with "start of week" screen
* Improvements to sync between devices
* Added ability to resize app window
* Menu bar icon can be set to match app task layout in app, or keep it as 3x2
* Performance improvements
* Adds a prompt to warn of import during iCloud sync
* Minor UI tweaks
If you have any issues, feedback or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on healthy eating, reading, flossing, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
👍🏽best...but allow more habits🤨
Well, thank you very much!
Original review in 2020:
Suggestions: Please consider that some people would love a *user option* (not mandated) of a third set of six tasks. I’m sure this can be done in a way that won’t overwhelm most users — perhaps hidden in the settings menu? As you know, many people are asking for this. Why not try it? Offer it as a discreet IAP if you like, many would pay in a heartbeat. I get why Streaks is limited to 12 habits — for most people that’s likely an optimal setup for success. But for those of us who really need just a few more to track, 18 would be so welcome. I’m sure there must be a way to do this that does not intimidate or confuse the majority of the user base. If possible, please consider allowing a *user option* in the settings to remove the “Complete _______ today to start a new streak!” in every single notification. This repetitive verbiage is daily clutter, and while some may not mind, many of us would appreciate a more Zen, minimalist approach. I’ve tried other habit-tracking apps and have found that Streaks is the most addictive, attractive, usable, and the one that I’ve had the most success with. Streaks is being made a bit better with each iteration. Caps off to the dev for offering this with an open mind, and w/o subscription❗️🙏🏽
How to Improv
Hey so, I keep getting things popping up saying “you’ve been successful, make this twice a day”. And while I see the merit in that, it doesn’t work for the things I try to do everyday. My suggestion to make this app better would be to make it so when you click and icon to complete it, say “workout”, instead it would take you to the “workout Icon list” where there would be multiple more icons on a different page that would have for instance “Abs” and “Yoga” etc.. That way you can try and complete those goals within the completion of “workout”. Even if you only do one of them, the “workout” Icon on the first page would be completed, but at least this way you can get more specific. Say I had “Read”. On the next page for “read” it could have “screenplay” “book” “newspaper”, getting more specific. Seriously, if this app could do this it would be SO much better. It still keeps the 12 but adds another layer. You could even make it a percentage completed option type of thing, depending on how much of the “reading” Icon you’ve completed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 54.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.