STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
* Added: Warning message if app isn't allow to send notifications
* Fixed: Snoozing a notification may not work in some cases
* Fixed: Timed task may cause app to freeze in certain situations
* Apple Watch: Launching app from complication may not align second page of tasks correctly
* Apple Watch: Shows warning message if timed task isn't allowed to set a completion notification
This update adds support for Streaks on the Mac, which is now available on the Mac App Store!
Other changes in this update:
* Added: Ability to change period when viewing stats
* Added: New icons (exercise bike, cereal)
* Added: New sound effect ("Hexiled")
* Added: Long press timer start button to manually increment timer
* Added: Better error messages to Siri Shortcuts actions
* Added: Manually complete a timed task from the today widget
* Fixed: Improved sync for writable Health tasks (such as water)
* Fixed: Various Apple Watch complication issues
* Fixed: Issue where timer may flicker when pausing
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
I bought this app based on a rave review so I have the ‘pro’ version. While it is easy to get started for basic habit tracking, I remembered reading that it could be used like a Pomodoro task master which is what I now want it for because the existing ones are either too involved ‘to do’ type apps or simplistic timers. It took quite a while to wade through how to create tasks with adequate specificity because it takes numerous passes through editing a task because all the options are not present when you first set up a habit; you create a default habit and then edit the heck out of it to get to a scheduled habit of specific length with notification reminders. It also has weird language like when it specifies the number of times a day you want to perform a habit; instead of phrasing it that way, it says “number of days” when what it means is number of times during your specified time period (day, week, month), yet the previous three options are phrased correctly. I am pretty tech savvy and it took quite a bit of playing around with the app to figure things out, even with the help section. I guess I like words more than icons (hieroglyphics as we used to call them). This app could definitely benefit by on app instructions.
Please Keep Going
I love this app; it is very pleasant to use and personally validating. Every morning I wake up and recording those successes and failures from the previous day which I am tracking and (hoping to) build streaks of continuity. To be fair, this could easily be done on a calendar or paper for less than the cost of this app, but what makes it worth the money is the little autonomy it brings. When I wake up in the morning to engage with this app, there are *some* things which I am recording, but rather checking: I love that you do not need to guess whether you completed your goal of distance walked/ran or hours of sleep achieved because the app automatically pulls that information. The reassurance that you did so, motivates you that much more to continue. I pray the developers of this application continue to expand on the data automatically pulled in by this app; I would love to see a progress bar encircling my goal to “Decrease Screen Time” so that rather than have to check my previous days usage every morning to then mark as completed/failed, the application would automatically and accurately do that for me. Regardless the app is lovely, and well worth the fair price.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 137.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.