Stream is a micro-journaling app designed to make journaling easy and fun. Stream supports text, audio and images. You can share all of your text on Twitter too.
- Intuitive UI for creating short notes
- Intuitive UI to record audio notes
- Image support
- Ability to search through your thoughts
- Speech to text recognition
- Categories to organize notes better
- Share on twitter as individual tweets
- Ability to create and share an entire threads
- Public Streams (this feature is invite only)
- Move category
- bug fixes
- UI updates
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
I’ve been using notepad on my iPhone and Mac as well as sticky notes to document my ideas but I always find that it’s still kind of messy and annoying.
I really like that this allows me to keep ideas separately while still being able to easily access my notes.
I also LOVE the Tweet function! I don’t really use my Twitter much, even though I know how useful it can be, because I always get kind of stuck I suppose. I like how this will easily allow me to tweet out my ideas and start tweet storms.
This app is incredible. So simple, but after using it for just a little bit I already can feel myself being so much more productive and can track my thoughts more.
Incredible app! Love the look and feel and it’s perfect for journaling or short form!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.