IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
I kindly ask you to ASK FOR HELP in case of any trouble, you can always write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, PLEASE help to make Stream Player a better product with your valuable feedback!
I will do my best to answer within a day!
Stream Player for iPhone is the iOS version of the lightweight Mac internet stream player with several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window.
Currently there are two ways to start playing streams.
1. Use the 'Add to Stream Player' or 'Watch Later in Stream Player' items in the iOS App Action and Share extensions.
2. Setup iCloud drive to get your stream lists synced between your Mac app and iOS devices.
You can download the Mac version at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stream-player/id931235000?ls=1&mt=12
Free version available features
• iCloud drive sync to share and synchronize the stream lists between iOS and Mac devices.
• Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, editing.
• Ad blocking in stream contents.
• Support of background stream playing as it can be used to listen f.e. podcasts on the road.
NOTE: To continue playing a stream in the background you have to restart the stream playing after Stream Player went to background, for this hit the play button on your headphones or swipe up the control center and press the play button.
• Playing multiple streams at once on iPad devices with iOS 11.0+ installed
Any feature request, bug reports are highly welcome!
• Bug Fixes
- Stream items from folders couldn't be opened
- Istvan Hoffmann
- 7.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 MeMyselfAndI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.