Stream Go - Driver Run Management
The Stream Go mobile driver App enables operatives to run through their daily schedule; capture electronic Proof of Delivery (including signatures, photos and optional barcode scanning); and automatically records GPS locations for real-time driver tracking information.
The App updates in real-time where ever a mobile or WiFi signal is available. If one is not available, the App stores data locally on the device, synchronising as soon as it comes back online.
- Routes are planned and optimsed in Stream and assigned to drivers.
- Drivers can see their workload for the day on the mobile App.
- Drivers can perform their daily walkaround checks with Stream Check.
- Tracking information is automatically sent to Stream throughout the day.
- Drivers receive updates to their routes or deliveries.
- Drivers can call or text directly from the App.
- Drivers deliver or collect goods, capturing:
> Barcode information
> Details of any damage
> Details of any delivery issues
- Everything is time, date and GPS stamped.
- Based on the information returned, Stream can:
> Update status information
> Generate alerts
> Track drivers and vehicles
> Continually refine estimated time of arrivals
> Generate electronic Proof of Delivery.
Stream Go mobile driver App helps improve customer service
Real-time information collected through the App enables ETAs, driver location, order statuses and proof of delivery details are continually updated – and visible online.
Proactive notifications and warnings can be triggered, based on the latest updates coming back from the App. Your customer service staff, for example, have a clear view of what is happening throughout the day and can be altered of any issues and take immediate action to mitigate and problems from escalating.
Stream Check - Walkaround Vehicle Checks and Defect Management
Your HGV, LGV and PSV drivers should be completing daily walkaround checks, but with mountains of paper records, and drivers out on the road, how can you be sure that all checks are undertaken properly?
In line with DVSA guidelines, Stream Check’s paperless walkaround check App makes it quick and easy for drivers to complete multiple checks against vehicles, i.e. daily walkaround checks; pre-use & first use checks; handover checks; and end-of-use checks using any mobile device.
A vital part of Stream Check’s fleet maintenance management software, the App closes the loop between walkaround checks, defect reporting and resolution of issues.
Once your driver or operative has completed their check, the information captured about each vehicle in your fleet can be managed through the vehicle maintenance back office system. From here you can customise and add any checks that are specific to your business and / or vehicles, view and audit historical vehicle checks, monitor vehicle maintenance information, report defects and manage maintenance issues through to resolution.
Our driver daily walkaround checks App helps you to efficiently manage your entire fleet and protects drivers, with a clear chain-of-command. Checks are also stored on the device for 30-days so that drivers and operatives can demonstrate completion where ever they are without having to logon to the back office system.
Optimised the size of the submitted checklist data.
Fix to checklist validation on submit.
Fix to checklist mandatory photo icon.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Proximity Resourcing Ltd
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Proximity Resourcing Ltd