Stream all your IP cameras!
Symphonic Systems, Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Record to NAS
The best self-monitoring, privacy-first video surveillance security system around.
Streamie is your business-ready and enterprise-ready solution that provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record and monitor your Google Nest, HomeKit, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect, RTSP and ONVIF-compatible IP cameras, with advanced audio and video codec support, the ability to synchronize your settings across all of your devices, Smart Home integration that ties your Hubitat hub to your cameras, and in-app integrated technical support options for getting assistance when you need it. Download Streamie today. It is free to use with one camera!
Streamie supports Modules for extended content such as Weather, Clock, Messages, Slideshow and more.
Streamie works with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video codecs and AAC, PCM (ulaw, alaw), MP3* and AC3* audio.
Streamie can record your cameras 24/7 to a local NAS, Mac or PC.
Streamie supports ONVIF and Ubiquiti UniFi Protect motion detection with many cameras, audibly alerting you to detected motion.
Streamie supports Hubitat event notification via the Streamie SmartApp which allows your Apple TV to audibly alert you when Hubitat events occur, like doors opening, lights turning on, motion detection, etc.
Streamie has been tested with cameras from Logitech (Logi Circle 2), Dahua, Amcrest, Hikvision, Foscam, Wyze, Ubiquiti and others.
An Apple TV 4K (2022) can handle up to thirty-six (36) simultaneous 1080p streams. Older models are less capable.
• Title of publication or service: Unlimited Cameras (Monthly)
• Length of subscription: 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If I could ever find a camera that supports this codec, I would test it to confirm.
Full release notes are here: https://help.streamieapp.com/a/ha_tOGa5DwkdG
- Updates some of the various StreamingSession-related classes to not use DispatchQueue.global() (which I need to be more consistent with; it's just so handy sometimes), because it'll get "clogged up" and then everything stops working.
- Adds keyboard command support for controlling pan, tilt and zoom on iOS (and macOS). To pan / tilt use the arrow keys. To zoom, use the up / down arrow keys with the shift key.
- Updates the "downgrade an account" server code, specifically with regards to handling excess account members, to reference the "last seen" history and choose the least recently seen account members for removal from the account. I also updated the old school "unlimited_cameras" purchases to support up to five account members (instead of one). I figure that if you've been using Streamie for 3+ years, your continued use is appreciated.
- Fixes an issue where if you tap on a shared camera link, that shared camera would not automatically be added to your cameras list if you were not allowed to add additional cameras. This is incorrect behavior because shared cameras (much like attached cameras) don't count against your account camera limits, while Nest, ONVIF, RTSP, UniFi cameras _do_ count against your account camera limits. [TM]
- Adds on-device Markdown rendering support for in-line code (denoted with back-ticks). There was existing support for whole lines/paragraphs, but not for substrings in a line. Support for both forms was already in place for the Markdown HTML renderer.
- Adjusts the CMCKrillClient presentation-times-have-rolled-over limits from 4B to 2B, with the expectation that maybe some cameras do 2^31 instead of 2^32?
- Fixes an issue in CMCKrillStreamingSession where if a reconnect occurs and the presentation times roll over, while we were correctly handling that situation for video, we had not duplicated that code for audio. Fixed.
- The default support ticket message when I'm communicating with a user now includes our toll free phone number.
- Adds support for encrypting Event thumbnails, snapshots and recordings. This task was deferred previously due to challenges in loading the thumbnail in the notification service (which shows you the push notification with an image).
- Overhauls the file upload mechanism. You don't care about the details for this one.
- Fixes an issue where nothing would ever happen if you tried to start multiple remote streams at the same time.
- Fixes an expired access token issue with YouTube Live Streaming where it was not automatically refreshed.
- Fixes another ONVIF WSSE authentication issue that can occur when a certain Lorex NVR miscalculates GMT. [CB]
- Overhauls the camera recorder (Record to NAS). You should see considerably faster loading times with all new recordings.
- Fixes a YouTube Live Streaming issue where a seemingly random, no obvious cause, failure of either of the AVAssetWriters (one for audio, one for video) would cause the live stream to fail (obviously). The movie writer will now reset and recover from the error. It'll signal the YouTubeService to reset the other writer. The stream recovers and all is well. You’ll have a “hiccup” in your live stream for like a minute or so.
- Improves remote streaming reliability. Specifically, on the client side, when a connection unexpectedly closes, the reconnection process should be more likely to succeed. One specific issue had to do with the data packet re-order queue. When a reconnect occurred, the server naturally started the sequence over at zero, while the client still expected data packets to continue in the sequence.
- Fixes another audio-related crash where I was improperly accessing unsafe memory. Sigh. I’m a little shocked this doesn’t cause frequent crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you! 10 Cameras at my Business
I’ve been using Streamie to monitor 10 cameras around my business. The set-up was streamlined and offers options that I have not found in other software. Reliability is excellent. The motion detection and display grid allows me to drill into each camera. The features have expanded with each upgrade while leaving my current set-up unchanged (unlike many updates). I have recommended Streamie to friends and even the least technical person has found the basic set-up simple to follow. Excellent support! I did reach out to the developer with a question and received an immediate response. A big thanks to this developer ... I have tried other software and this has allowed me to have a great system at a low cost.
Great for home surveillance
I am using Streamie to monitor 18 cameras around my house on numerous devices. I have been a customer for many years and I have watched it evolve from simply an app to stream cameras, to a fully fledged NVR surveillance solution. For the last two years, I have solely been using Streamie for my home surveillance needs, replacing significantly more expensive hardware and software for the simple solution that is Streamie.
I have wholeheartedly recommended it to several friends and acquaintances, especially the ones that are less tech savvy. It is simple to use, yet quite robust if you want it to be. The creator, Curtis, is always highly responsive if I have any questions or recommendations. I look forward to seeing Streamie continue to progress.
Great platform for Guys like me who are already on Apple’s infrastructure
I’ve got the full subscription and am able to view my cameras, see events as they happen, and take snapshots of stuff worth capturing. I like it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Symphonic Systems, Inc.
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023, Symphonic Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LEGACY - Unlimited Cameras $99.99
- 4 Cameras, 1 Month $4.99
- 9 Cameras, 1 Month $9.99
- Streamie Pro for 1 Month $4.99
- Record for 7 Days (Monthly) $2.99
- 9 Cameras, 1 Year $99.99
- 10 Devices, 1 Month $4.99
- Streamie Pro + 1GB (1m) $4.99
- 16 Cameras, 1 Month $14.99
- 4 Cameras, 1 Year $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.