Compete against your friends or the computer in this classic card & tile board game that’s so addicting you'll never want to put it down! Try to form one or two Streaqs (a Streaq is a sequence of five tiles in a row), in any direction, to win the game. Streaq is easy to learn and play, fun for beginners and challenging for experts.
• Multiplayer: Play online against your friends, random players from around the world, or both, using Game Center!
• Single player: Play against 1 or 2 computer players
• Single player: 3 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard)
• 2 gameplay speeds (normal, fast)
• Choose the number of Streaqs (sequence of five tiles in a row) needed to win
• Choose the number of cards dealt to each player
• 6 player/opponent colors to choose from
• Set custom names for each player
• 16 challenging achievements to complete
• Keep track of wins, losses, winning percentage, and more
• Continue your game at ANY time, no matter what the interruption
• Optimized for one-handed vertical play on any device
• And more!
A note regarding computer players: All player card draws from the draw deck are 100% random. Computer players use an advanced custom AI engine and can only see their own cards (the same as a human player). Computer players are not given any artificial advantage whatsoever.
• We have eliminated turn expiration. All players will now be able to make their next move completely at their leisure.
• Fixed an issue that was causing multiplayer games to tell players that it was their turn even though that was not reflected on the game board. Thank you for your patience!
If you enjoy playing Streaq, please take a moment to leave a nice review or update the review you left for a previous version. It really helps a lot, and is much appreciated! Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Closest game to sequence
I love it. The only thing I wish they did was highlight the last plated piece. When the. Pard gets full I can’t always figure out where the computer went
Good but needs polish
Game is great however there are a couple interface issues. When I click the back arrow in the game it takes me back to the main menu. It should take me back to the multiple game selection screen. It should be updated to use all of my screen, iPhone 8 here. Otherwise I love the game and the icons and size. The menus should be redesigned but are functional. Would be nice if it didn’t rely on Game Center. I play multi-player with my friends all the time now.
I just learned to play Sequence at a recent birthday party and was intrigued so I thought I’d find it online. Bravo! This plays like the real game, and I’m so happy I can 1) play against a computer; and 2) pay so I can play without adds. It’s a great value and so much fun.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.