Welcome to the future of remote collaboration and customer service. Streem® gives you a fast, secure, video connection to a remote expert. When service pros can see what you’re working on, you’ll be amazed how much faster they can help.
Streem helps experts see and be anywhere—using interactive video to capture product details, take measurements, and create media-rich project notes using powerful iOS AR capabilities.
Streem empowers your favorite brands to quote, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix problems without ever sending a technician to your home.
Building on the power of cross-platform StreemCore™ video calls, this app adds remote AR measurement and helpful 3D annotations to your remote customer tool kit.
Powered by StreemVision™ AI, our data rich photographs help capture the important details automatically; saving time and hassle.
***Ask your customer service representative if they use Streem interactive video for remote support.
After you download this app, tap the link sent by your remote expert or enter the invitation code they give you, and we’ll walk you through the rest. Share your view and follow clear on-screen instructions about what to do next.
Mobile Expert View
Access Streem calling tools from your iPhone or iPad. Note: a few features still require a desktop browser.
Use Streem tools on-site
When experts log in to the Streem iOS app they can use all of the powerful AR documentation and video tools to seamlessly record project details in an on-site session digitally and efficiently.
Streem interactive video calling is better for business, better for customers, and better for the environment. It’s better than being there.
1. Pros can request and see a customer’s live GPS location, with customer approval.
2. Video recordings display a loading indicator animation to indicate the video is loading.
3. Pros can now enter a reference ID prior to starting an on-site call.
1. Updated call background graphics and call icons.
2. Missed calls now show a caller’s name in black font instead of red.
3. Streem calls and on-site sessions no longer have a blue bar blocking the call controls when a customer mutes their microphone.
4. Removed 3D scan visualizations for customers using a Lidar device in a Streem call with a non-LIDAR compatible device.
5. Expired invitations now indicate they are expired.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use but lots of smarts behind!
User friendly for me to get information on my customers home. Visual context was faster and better
Pretty cool stuff
Really slick tools to work with someone remotely
Awesome support experience!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Streem Inc
- 131.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2021 Streem Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.