Stress At Work is a pulse measuring tool that will let you track your heart rate during the day.
Stress At Work is:
- easy pulse rate measuring;
- convenient pulse rate statistics;;
- reminders to measure your pulse;
- notes on your recent activity and comments for each measurement session.
Track your heart rate level regularly and watch the ratio of your normal and quickened pulse rate in the statistics.
HEART RATE TRACKING DURING THE DAY
- Measure your pulse rate whenever you want;
- Measurement graphs are marked with color depending on the pulse rate (normal or quickened);
- Check your heart rate during the last few hours, days, weeks;
- Add comments and notes about your mood and general condition.
CHECK THE STATISTICS
- Track your heart rate level regularly;
- Keep an eye on your pulse rate ratio and find out possible reasons for deviations.
- Set timer to remind you to take your pulse;
- Adjust the appropriate time for notifications.
Keep an eye on your pulse, stay calm and healthy!
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- You can manage your subscription and turn it off by going to your Account Settings after purchase;
- ATTENTION: before you subscribe please read:
According to scientific research the cause of many diseases is stress. Therefore we advise you to worry less and constantly monitor your health!
In this version we fixed some bugs and made minor interface improvements. Download the update and be healthy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With the free version you have to watch 3 mins of ads before you can even use it and when you finally can it has NO data recorded! Doesn't work at all. All my other heart apps sync with my Apple Watch just
Fine. Don't waste your time with this app.
The app is full of ads. I accidentally ended up paying for the no-ad version because of all the pop-ups. $10! The no-ad version didn't even work! Horrible app! Zero stars!
Downloaded the app, opened it. Said to wait 5 seconds, thought it was weird, but I waited. Then an ad came up for another 5 seconds. Deleted. Don't waste your time. Cardiogram has no ads, I'll be sticking to that app.
- KHELS PREFERENS, OOO
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Health Preference, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $6.99
- Premium Version $8.99
- VIP $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.