Stretch Your Horse is a video-based mobile app designed to teach riders, veterinarians, farriers, trainers, and horse lovers all over the world how to safely and effectively stretch their horse anytime, anywhere even if there is no cell service or internet connection.
"The videos put scientific, practical, easy to follow information directly into the hands of horse owners all over the world to help them keep their horse healthy, sound and performing to the best of their ability regardless of their riding discipline or experience level," stated Dr. Jack Root, DVM, owner of Oakhurst Equine Veterinary Services and Grindstone, 1996 Kentucky Derby winner.
Key App Features and Information
• 25 individual instructional stretching videos
• Purchase all videos in one bundle at a 20% discount or individually for $3.99 each
• No internet connection or cell service required after initial download. Videos reside on phone.
• Videos can be replayed as many times as desired right at the horse's side to ensure the stretch is done safely and effectively so the horse gets maximum benefit from the stretch
• All stretches are performed from the ground. Great for all levels of riders in all disciplines and non-riders too!
• No data charges incurred after initial download. Recommend downloading on wi-fi to avoid using phone data plan
• Videos are compressed but quality not compromised per user testing. Files sizes range from approximately 25MB to 100MB which is only a tiny fraction of a GB.
• App is $2.99 and comes with Introduction to Horse Stretching, Successful Treat Stretching Tips videos and one stretch for the front legs and pec muscles (located in the "armpit" area)
• Cost effective because rider only downloads the specific videos their horse needs or can purchase all videos at a 20% discount
• iOS 8.x and higher supported
What are the Benefits of Horse Stretching?
Horses are athletes regardless of whether the horse competes in an English or Western discipline or is ridden on relaxing trail rides or in an arena. Just like human athletes, a horse's muscles can become tight, stiff, sore, strained or even develop tears. Stretching a horse’s muscles is an important part of maintaining his or her overall health and fitness as well as an important component of successful injury rehabilitation in many situations.
The benefits obtained by safely and effectively stretching a horse's muscles are:
• Improve flexibility and range of motion (ROM) thereby enabling the horse to perform to the best of their ability
• Prevent injury by strengthening supportive tissue and helping to guard against muscle tightness and tendon shortening
• Reduce post-exercise soreness, stiffness and muscle fatigue
• Improve disposition by relaxing the horse
• Provide early warning signs of a potential injury
• Helps the rider bond with their horse
How It Works: 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Download the Stretch Your Horse App
Step 2: Browse the Stretch Your Horse Video Library. Choose the specific videos your horse needs or buy the bundle. Look at reviews and ratings for each video prior to making a purchase.
Step 3: Pay for the videos via your iTunes account, and download them to your smartphone.
VOILA!! Start viewing the videos and stretching your horse anytime, anywhere!
Questions? Contact us at Support@StretchYourHorse.com or visit www.StretchYourHorse.com
Improve seeking within videos
Ratings and Reviews
This is the most comprehensive guide I have seen, all in one place. This app saves time and money while giving me everything I need to do the stretches right. Win win!
The videos have helped me with several different horses during different adventures.
Extremely simple and easy to use! Best horse stretching guide in the App Store!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stretch Your Horse LLC
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Stretch Your Horse, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Stretching Videos Bundle $0.00
- Pelvic Rock and Hold Stretch $3.99
- Farrier Low and High Stretch $3.99
- Forward Farrier Low and High Stretch $3.99
- Tail Pull and Tail Semi-Circles Stretch $3.99
- Belly Lift Stretch $3.99
- Bent Front Leg Stretch $3.99
- Lateral Rib & Bending Neck Stretch $3.99
- Extended Neck Forward Stretch $3.99
- Lateral Extended Neck Stretch $3.99