Not satisfied with reality?
Stretch is a high-quality image warping/stretching app.
It's not just for faces.
Load in an image from the camera or from your image album, then start stretching the image with your finger.
The animate feature lets you see the transformation from before to after so you can see the difference.
Save your stretched image to your image album, from there, you can email it to friends.
It's great at parties!!
Here's what you get:
- real-time editing (watch the pixels move right under your fingers)
- Full resolution processing (your stretched images are saved to your photo albums without downsampling)
- Double-tap on the image to zoom in for fine detail work.
- 4 brush sizes to choose from
- load your images from the camera or your photo albums
- 100 brush strokes of undo (if you stretch too much, then undo a little bit)
- Multi-touch events (use two fingers to pinch your image)
- Animate your image from before to after to see the difference
Version 2.1 is updated for iOS 11 and runs on iPad as well as iPhone.
Higher quality resolution rendering!
Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
My friends all look better with this app!!!
This app works great for changing subtle features of a person and making them just a bit more entertaining.
Fun with images! The "undo" functionality is super helpful.
This is the graetest app ever. It is really easy to use and it really is great at parties! Buy it.
- PAUL TARANTINO
- 5.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2008 Paul Tarantino
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.