Wanna reduce muscle tension and relieve pain?
Wanna enhance flexibility and range of motion?
Stretching is essential to your daily life, even if you're not planning to exercise. ACSM suggest people stretch at least 2-3 times each week for a healthy life. Scientifically proven that regular stretching helps reduce muscle stiffness, release pain, improve flexibility and relieve stress.
Increasing flexibility and range of motion in your joints is important for workout and running. Stretching before exercise is highly recommended because it can reduce muscle and joint tension, prevent cramps and avoid the risk of any injuries. It also helps fast recovery and reduces muscle soreness after exercise.
Stretching is widely used in back pain treatment. Research shows stretching improves the blood circulation of muscles and joints, which can help healing and releasing pain. It's a natural but essential way to treat pain and decrease fatigue and stress.
Stretching maintains body flexibility. It develops and maintains mobility and muscle strength. As muscles and joints weaken as we age, stretching is also important for the elderly.
Stretching Exercises Provides:
- Morning warm up exercises
- Sleepy time stretching
- Pre-run warm up
- Post-run cool down
- Warm up exercise before workout
- Stretching after workout
For flexibility & pain relief
- Upper body stretching
- Lower body stretching
- Full body stretching
- Lower back stretching
- Stretching exercises cover all muscle groups and are suitable for all people, men, women, young and old
- Create your own stretching exercises routines by replacing exercise, adjusting exercise order, etc
- Voice coach with detailed animation and video demonstrations
- No locked features
- No equipment needed, training at home or anywhere anytime
- Workout reminder helps you make stretching a daily habit
- Track your calories burned
- Records training progress automatically
- The chart tracks your weight trends
- Dynamic stretching, stretching exercises for flexibility, flexibility training, warm up exercises, stretching routines, flexibility training, Stretch for runners
- Sync data to Apple Health
Subscription Terms and Details
- Get unlimited access to all features for USD $4.99/month, USD $19.99/year.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A good way to implement new stretches and start a healthy routine
I work a 9-5 desk job and was looking for something to help my back and neck. I didn’t expect much from this app but after a few days noticed a significant difference in my comfort level and work and my posture. I started using it before and after weight lifting every day and these short little exercise routines became a part of my daily schedule.
For less than 20minutes a day I was able to drastically improve my posture at my desk and generally just feel more comfortable.
I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone.
I got this app yesterday and I already LOVE it! This app tells you about how many calories you burn for every stretch you do. They have lots of choices of stretching they ALL feel amazing. There are only about 4 stretching that you have to pay for the rest are completely free! Also you can make your own workout or stretching routine with TONS of choices they give to put into to make your own routine that is specifically for yourself. This makes YOU better! This app is definitely going to make me feel better. I already feel some of the stress going away.
great no fuss timing based app
I love this app. It's in the form of countdown exercises, so it shows a stretch and you do it while it counts down the seconds until the next exercise. A set of exercises make up a routine. The cooldown/rest times are customizable. The ads are relatively unobstrusive. There's no trainer fluff you'd get from a video with a living person; you can actually mute the app entirely. But I for one enjoy the robotic woman's voice telling me to "do the exercise" and "this stretch is for your lower back half the time".
- ABISHKKING LIMITED.
- 59.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Simple Design Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly $19.99
- Premium Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.