Whether you need a proper warm up, a cool down, or a relaxing, healing recovery, Stretching and Warm Up Routines will guide you through the right types of stretches
Whether you need a proper warm up, a cool down, or a relaxing, healing recovery, Stretching and Warm Up Routines will guide you through the right types of stretches for the right occasions and it will show you how to do them effectively.
Most people learned back in elementary school that they should do static stretching (where you hold a stretch for a few minutes) before running or engaging in sports to prevent injury. It turns out that static stretching before a workout not only decreases athletic performance, it can actually increase the risk of injury.
The right way to get ready for an intense workout is dynamic stretching: This active form of stretching moves your muscles through the full range of motion to increase your blood flow, reduce tightness, deliver important nutrients to muscles, and improve your athletic performance. Stretching and Warm Up Routines will show you the most effective type of warm up for running and nearly every type of sport. Add it before any activity and you will be amazed by how much your performance improves.
No matter how well you warm up, athletic activity still puts stress on the body. Stretching and Warm Up Routines also includes foam roller programs to give yourself a deep tissue massage and release knots that limit movement, keep your muscles tight, and lead to injury. Foam roller stretching is also excellent for for body builders, or anyone that wants to build healthy muscles, to prep their muscles for growth.
If you don't have a foam roller, Stretching and Warm Up Routines still includes great ways to cool down your muscles and lessen post-workout soreness by flushing out the lactic acid. This is where static stretching is best. Done at the proper time, in the proper way, static stretching will help you improve your balance, blood circulation, flexibility, range of motion, and production of synovial fluid (the fluid that reduces friction in your joints).
• The right stretches for the right reasons. A mixture of static, dynamic, and foam roller stretches maximizes your results.
• Fast and efficient. Holding positions for longer than 30 seconds is less effective.
• Works anywhere! No equipment needed for a terrific stretching workout.
We offer 3 different types of subscriptions:
- Subscription length: 1 month
- Free trial: 3 days
- Price for the subscription after free trial: $1.99
- Subscription type: auto-renewable
- Subscription length: 6 months
- Price for the subscription: $9.99
- Subscription length: 12 months
- Price for the subscription: $17.99
- Payment will be charge to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Privacy: http://lupu.digitallabs.ro/StretchingWarmup/Privacy/
- Terms: http://lupu.digitallabs.ro/StretchingWarmup/Terms/
- Contact: http://lupu.digitallabs.ro/StretchingWarmup/Contact/
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We work hard to improve our apps.
We try to release a new version every week.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but with issues
I like the stretches but my app quits after the first set every time.
Not a helpful app
Would not recommend.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gabriel Lupu
- 52.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Petru Lupu
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 6 Months Subscription $9.99
- 12 Months Subscription $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.