Dominate the skies! Modern jet fighters flight game on the go!
Use your iPhone's tilt sensor to fly modern jet fighters and engage in epic aerial battles! Shoot down enemy air force in deadly dogfights! Dodge enemy surface-to-air missiles and lethal air defense units! Hunt down and destroy enemy ground forces using precision guided weapons!
* Straight to action air combat flight game!
* Easy controls using accelerometer (tilt sensor)!
* No cockpit view, no complex controls to learn!
* Random mission generator for infinite replayability!
* Different mission types including air-to-air and air-to-ground missions!
* Level up and earn more credits to unlock more advanced airplanes!
* In-app purchases for optional features (mission setup and custom loadout screens)!
* Unlock over 300+ combat aircraft from 42 countries! (with in-app purchases)
* Fly over 17 global hot spots, from Europe, Middle East to Asia! (with in-app purchases)
* BONUS: Desert Storm 1991 US aircraft and squadrons! (in-app purchases)
This app contains advertising. If you have any interest in aviation, download Strike Fighters Modern Combat now!
minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The new patch featuring the cockpit view for the F-16 seems to have bugged the game. One of the most gameplay changing bugs is the lock on time for missiles. The lock on time from before this patch was much faster for missiles. For instance, the Aim 120D missile on US aircraft now take an additional 3 seconds or so to lock. In addition, when trying to lock onto a target after changing weapons, there is a delay before missiles are able to target and actually start locking on. Other things include the HUD for all the buttons and aircraft controls seeming bigger and glitches in the text boxes (gaps within the box). Please fix this ASAP since it changes the gameplay so much, that is, if this was not on purpose.
Taiwan Air Force update gets stuck on loading screen
Every time I try to fly one of the Taiwan planes the game gets stuck on the black loading screen with green text about screen calibration. Also, the in-mission User Interface is still glitchy for the iPad 5th gen., with an orange bar on the right side of the screen next to the weapon buttons. The radar ranges are still unsynchronized, meaning that deployed weapons impact their targets while the radar still shows the weapon some distance from the target. As for the recent updates, I do not like how every weapon begins lock from the gun crosshairs, even if you are firing multiples of the same weapon. This started with the cockpit view update. I don't think this is realistic. Radar and laser designators do not do this is real life. If this change was purposed to reduce missile misfires during lock-on, either players need to be more careful when they fire missiles or perhaps add the option to switch aircraft targets the same way you can now switch between ground targets. Basically, this game played wonderfully before the F-16 cockpit view update. Revert back to that PLEASE!!!
Bring back the old titles
I love the Strike Fighters series and have been an avid player for a long time. I love the latest format, but I did love the “Attack” platform as well as the “legends” platform. Where did these titles go? Why were they discontinued? I would love to either see the old titles again just for variation or a new variant. Suggestions for the next game, have landing strips, carriers and airbases, maritime patrol missions attacking ships or BARCAP missions protecting your fleet, a Vietnam title would be excellent, the aircraft and campaigns of the Vietnam war would make for an excellent game, especially if it was done by you guys and gals at thirdwire and Unity. Overall the strike fighter series of games are my favorite games since the old Janes titles of the mid to late 90’s you guys do excellent work, I cannot wait for the next title. Thank you.
- Third Wire Productions, Inc.
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Third Wire Productions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buy credits $4.99
- Enable custom loadout screen $4.99
- Remove level restrictions $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.