• ONE SWIPE BOWLING - gets you bowling Strikes in no time, but lets you develop skills to master the lanes
• DESIGN YOUR BOWLER - select face type, hair, eye color, clothes and more to create your unique bowling character
• MULTIPLAYER ACTION - take on the best, or your pals in online or local multiplayer matches and tournaments
• SKILL SHOT CHALLENGES - 40+ hand-crafted special shots with pins in lines, pinball-style poppers, ramps and more
• CHOOSE YOUR LEAGUE to play in Rookie, Amateur, Pro or Elite categories
• 11 TOURNAMENT MODES to play, including Free Roll, Small is Beautiful, Strike Master Challenge and Risky Rumble
• Control the speed, trajectory, and spin on your ball in one simple swipe to launch it down the lane
• FOUR GAME MODES to get stuck into; Practice, Tournament, League and On-line
• EIGHT AWESOME LANES to bowl from the glamour of Vegas to a submarine lane in an aquarium, a neon palace or even an alien invasion themed folly!
• 125 BOWLING BALLS - from beautifully marbled, baseball and basketball like balls, and even those decorated with floral patterns, whorls, and fades
• ACHIEVEMENTS to bag including ‘Millionaire’, ‘Elite Bowler’ and ‘Local Champ'
• SAVE GAMES across devices with iCloud – climb up the leagues on multiple devices!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite bowling game!
I played lots of bowling game just single play some of the was multiplayer online games where you can sign in using your Facebook page. Sure they was fun but nothing compared to strike master bowling it’s funny and has extremely awesome graphics, my only complaint is in my google account I don’t have any friends and my family always busy. I wish there was a way to play everyone around the world that had this wonderful game and where we could add players we bowled with, sure the A.I. Is fun but I like to bowl against players that’s not predictable. Please add a way where we can play world wide with other players that has this game and where we can add bowlers we faced off against after the game.
It’s a decent bowling game with a couple of minor flaws. First things first is that the game doesn't have any pass and play functionality, which most bowling games on the app store have. Secondly there’s no option to skip the animation of the pins being reset, the AI opponent’s turn or the animation you get when you get a spare or a strike. Lastly the game isn't beginner friendly at all. You better start off being able to bowl perfect games from the get-go, otherwise you’re going to get decimated by the AI who can knock down at least 8 pins almost every time. The game’s alright, but if you’re new to bowling games this one probably isn't for you, as the AI is just brutal right from the beginning.
If you can hold your own against unforgiving AI and the feeling of matches being slower than other games due to no option to skip the AI’s turns or the animations, then the game’s alright. If you aren’t ready for any of that, then just spare yourself the frustration.
More fun than all the other bowling games in App Sore
I’ve tried most of the bowling games in the App Store. This is my favorite. Great pin action and wonderfully cartoony animation of AI computer opponents. Lots of modes. Only issue is it takes a very long time to be matched with online opponents. Fortunately the AI opponents provide many hours of competition, so the problem with the online mode isn’t a big deal.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rubicon Mobile
- 85.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Rubicon Mobile, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- GO PREMIUM $2.99
- 10,000 Chips $1.99
- 10x Ball Bonuses $0.99
- Epic Combo $9.99
- 50,000 Chips $4.99
- Value Combo $4.99
- 25,000 Chips $3.99
- 70x Ball Bonuses $4.99
- 45x Ball Bonuses $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.