We believe that Travel is a holistic process that has a start but no end. It is a phenomenon that can inspire and even bring people from different parts of the world together, to share and learn from one another. It is the fuel to the innate hunger that we have; to wander and discover.
String strives to be that platform where producers and consumers of authentic travel content can come together, co-exist, socialise and be passionate about their one common interest; Travel. String seeks to be the link; To guide travellers towards content that matters to them, to make travel planning a seamlessly enjoyable process, and to make post-travel meaningful and nostalgic.
To do so, we are embarking on a lifelong journey with the mission of inspiring wanderlust and spreading positivity, by injecting ‘community’ and ‘personality’ into travel.
Enjoy the key features of STRING:
- A modular itinerary builder that gives you the control to personalise your itineraries based on what appeals to you. String it to family and friends thereafter so that they may gain inspiration from it before sharing with others even!
- A personalised social wall that populates content based on your interest, with the aim to encourage discovery.
- Share your travel stories and recommendations in the form of a post, place of interest or itinerary to help fellow STRINGers in the community as they'd do the same for you.
All ready to house your fond travel stories
Here's what you can find in STRING's latest update.
1. Guiding you from your very first step
In-built tooltips that guide you along the way from creating a post, to building or personalising your itineraries and more. These tips will only appear once but fret not! Head to the settings page in your user profile to find "Help Videos" on FAQs.
2. Sharing is caring
We are in the travel season and community is unity! Travel stories that you store on STRING can be conveniently shared with family and friends for their personalisation. With a direct "Share to" or "Copy Link" feature, sharing is as simple as a couple of taps.
Overall user interface has been improved along with bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great start and idea. A place to store your memories as well as plan your itineraries. UI is clean and straightforward. I hope for more to come in the future.
- Pegasus Travel Management Pte Ltd
- 120.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Pegasus Travel Management Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.