Strings is a new way to create meaningful connections with the people and topics you care about.
How it works:
• Create a string on any topic.
• Add unlimited moments (images, video, audio, links, etc.)
• Control privacy and invite whoever you want to see or contribute.
Keep strings private or share them with the world. Discover and follow public strings that share your interests.
Strings - Express All of You™
Note: We have added push notification throttling during times of peak activity to prevent devices from being flooded with alerts. Turn on notifications with confidence!
• Legibility/accessibility improvements
• Added activity/notification support for mentions
• Improved giphy search support
• New widget for previewing cover designs for strings
• General branding improvements
• Improved photo face/feature detection to prevent cropping in moment feed
• General bugfixes and app optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such a cool app!!
I love Strings! It removes a lot of the annoying parts of social media and lets you be whatever you want to be. You don’t have to only be a “fashion blogger,” “beauty influencer” or “fitness junkie” you can be all of these and more, using one media platform. Also love how the app emphasizes real. I’m sick of the lack of that nowadays. The feature for private strings are great, you can delete the string for both parties whenever you want. I use strings for inspiration, capturing moments, planning trips, organizing thoughts, and sharing my life. I urge everyone to try it, let’s shift away from fake and and over-edited highlight reels towards a new and genuine media sharing platform.
Control the Narrative on Social - Finally
It can be exhausting to curate a persona on traditional social channels while maintaining any semblance of privacy - so much so that I’ve noticed most of my friends going “private” with their previously public feeds.
I like how Strings approaches this modern reality and that it lets me decide, on a string-to-string basis, whether a topic is solo or group created, and whether it is public or private. It’s openness blended with control, which is better than blanket privacy, or radical transparency.
One account, one handle, total control of the narrative. Thanks, Strings.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! Strings is designed to let you choose how you share, what you share, and who you share with. We are happy to hear it's working well for you.
The Creative Threads of Strings
Strings has been a super fun tool for my work. I am a fashion photographer and filmmaker, with a platform and non- profit supporting women and girls. Strings allows me to showcase all my different avenues under one space but in a linear way that people can follow to connect all my dots (there’s a lot). I’ve enjoyed being one of the first influencers and can’t wait to see how this app and my page unfold.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! It's great to hear how Strings is helping you with your professional work. The ability to create strings centered on topics is one of the key aspects of our platform.
- Strings Media Inc
- 51.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Strings Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.