Create electronic circuits for stripboard and veroboard whenever and wherever! Take your design from the schematic stage to a layout that you can print out or share. Great for DIY projects, one-offs and prototyping.
- Easy and intuitive design process taking advantage of the touch screen.
- Work on multiple layouts. A library will help you keep track of it all.
- iCloud integration for all your layout files and output files.
- Generate comprehensive output files based on your layouts, in either image or document format (PNG or PDF) containing your layout and it's matching parts list, with additional options like a purchase list and a trace cut diagram.
- Share either your layouts or the derived output files via other supported app, like mail or other cloud storage technologies.
- Send your output files directly to a printer that supports AirPrint.
If you have feature ideas, suggestions, questions or or run into any issues, please visit my website. I want to hear from you.
- Fixed issue where trace cut diagrams came out off-by-one.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent. Stunning. Transcendental. Liberating.
Intuitive. Fast and easy to use. A JOY. Everything you need without any distracting bells and whistles. This deserves a 6 out of 5. Anyone rating this less than 5 should open it and try it out at least once. I’m looking at you, Butterwaffle.
Do yourself a favor.
This app is fantastic.
Long time coming...
Been waiting for this for awhile. A mobile option to layout stripboard projects. This app delivers and exceeds expectations. Great app for DIY circuit makers (I think its roots are in the DIY guitar pedal community). Would've paid double for this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harald Sabro
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 Harald Sabro
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.